"A teacher at a chinese kindergarten suspected to have poisoned the children's morning porridge. 23 children were taken to hospital. A child is left with serious symptoms, and others are left for observation, reports the state news agency New China."
"According to the preliminary investigation, children have been poisoned by the salt sodium nitrate. The incident took place last week in the city of Jiaozuo in Henan province. The children began to vomit and faint after the breakfast, according to the Beijing News."
"Any motive for the teacher's suspicious behaviour is not known."