The old store in Fensmark to the north of Næstved is in the course of a short time has gone from being SuperBrugs to be a MENU and back again, and both the management and staff were up to the turn of the year run entirely in the bottom after the many upheavals.
Therefore, the considered director Hans Larsen, that if top management were to function optimally, and the company's 120 employees were up in gear, it was necessary to get outside help.
- Therefore, he chose to employ Winnie Søndergaard as 'external partner'.
- My store manager and partner by many years Niels Kjeldsen had even used her as a coach, and had good experiences with it. I thought it sounded like a really good idea, " says Hans Larsen and insists that he knew nothing about Winnie Søndergaards clairvoyant abilities, as he hired her for the big task.
- It is not the skills she now uses in his current work as a help and partner with management. She is employed as a general HR-employee and not as a clairvoyant, he states.
Close to a four-year waiting list: Psychics Rikke is company executives secret trump
despite The fact that Winnie Søndergaard on its website solely presents itself as 'clairvoyant, that offer's grounding, his 'n' talk, afdødekontakt, clairvoyance and spiritual mediation - as well as workshops, where, among other things, working with the awareness of the signals from the spiritual world'.
And the choice has therefore also created a certain amount of wonder both in - and outside the store.
- Yes, it must be said. It amazes me that in such a large store with such great challenges may not have chosen a more professional solution. I have in my 25 years as a professional, not experienced anything like this, says His Jes Bekkel, professional employee in the 3F in the south Zealand:
- The way the management has handled it, is to put it mildly, unconventional. It is a store that has had much to contend with, but Coop wont be able to go something more professional for the type of tasks.
In the first weeks before the end of the year, went Winnie Søndergaard around in the different departments of the store to 'learn the house and the staff to know'. And a month after her employment had the employees a mail from the management with the appropriate title:
'Just a greeting from Winnie about what it really is, she is running around and doing in the shop. ;-)'
Herein elaborates Winnie its task. She writes, among other things, that 'now I have had the pleasure to be close to you in a month's time - and I think that must be a little curious as to what it all really need to do well ?!' .
'I've spent the time to uncover your patterns of reaction, behaviour, interaction and handling of the bl.a. challenges, changes m.m.'
In the can believe, it is exciting to observe you :-).
Winnie writes further, that she now goes over to phase 2, where the employees in the workshops need to train the good værtsskab. 'And you can already start to practice you bl.a.to smile at all', she writes, and gives homework, that says: 'Smile - sincerely and completely from the heart'.
But not all of the staff smiles after the greeting.
An employee who will remain anonymous because of his / her future work in the store says to Ekstra Bladet:
- I must honestly say that I felt as if we had been subjected to a kind of espionage. It is very uncomfortable and utrygt to have such a clairvoyant to go around here and observe us, then, to refer to management.
Boss: It is the best in my career
the Company's director Hans Larsen, who has over 25 years of experience as awards and director in Brugsen, is, in turn, excited over Winnie's work in the company.
- Why did you choose to get help from a person who only proclaims that she is clairvoyant and can make contact with the deceased and the kind of - and no mention of either the ledelsessparring or staff development?
- I can not use for something, what she writes on her website. I use her as a coach and sparring partner, and not at all as clairvoyant. It was my store manager Niels Kjeldsen, who recommended her, and I thought it was a really good idea. We thought it might give some new energies and other forces to draw on.
- you Can understand if there are some of your employees or customers, who are wondering that it is a clairvoyant, who is now to help one of Denmark's largest Brugser to get on the right course?
- Yes! I can very well understand. Personally, I have never believed in such a thing, nor does it have any influence on it here. This is coaching! Therefore it has also been my biggest task now is to give my staff confidence that the sparring I get from Winnie, only comes to expression in it I think. And it is, I'm used to.
- Have her work so far worked well for you as leaders and for the staff?
- I will be sorry to it, if some didn't think this stuff is good. It is some of the best coaching and staff development I've experienced in my entire career. It is the best item, I have been. I also hope, my employees are experiencing.
- you Can understand, if some of your employees feel uncomfortable about being monitored, guided and coached by a clairvoyant?
- Yes, I can actually, well, and also understanding if there are some employees who feel insecure. It is also a reason to be, for we are in the midst of a lot of change, which is not something that is safe. No job today is secure. Neither does your or my job is secure. If you do not fulfil the task that is necessary, you run the risk of losing his job. For us, it's about to get all of it here on the legs again, " says hans Larsen to Ekstra Bladet.read more Close
For Ekstra Bladet says Winnie Søndergaard, that she was not employed as a clairvoyant, but as a sparring partner to the leadership and assistance for staff development.
- On your own website, you call yourself a clairvoyant Winnie Søndergaard, and you didn't mention anything about that you have nothing else to offer.
- I do not hide the fact that I daily work as a clairvoyant, but it is not what I am employed as in Fensmark. There, I use my 15 years of experience, as among other things, the personnel manager, the owner and manager in the restaurant industry.
- Employees who check you on the web meetings you only as a clairvoyant. Have you met no resistance on it from employees in Brugsen?
- No, no more than I meet in regular dinner parties, where people can say, 'do you really believe in such a thing? My task in the Referendum is not to perform the clairvoyance, but to help the management to get cleaned up. And help employees to work with their potentials in a positive and constructive way.