the Progress in the Academic A-box, where, among other things, the executive director, Michael Valentin was thrown at the gate, has been reported to the police.
It informs the ministry of Employment.
the Case has been investigated by the Danish Agency for Labour market and Recruitment (STAR), and they have concluded that members ' money has been misused, why the agency has chosen to involve the police in the case. At the same time have employment Troels Lund Poulsen (V) have chosen to make a number of initiatives to prevent something similar happening again.
- What has happened in the Academic A-box, is under all criticism, and we need to ensure that it will not be repeated in other places, he says in the press release.
the Extra Leaf has continually described how the a-box, among others have paid for the food and wine to more of Michael Valentine private events. President Allan Luplau has also been sitting at the table by several wine menus..
Extra Magazine could be in september reveal that Michael Valentine had been fired as director of Academic A-box per 27. september.
After several weeks with articles about dubious transactions in the a-box and told the chairman of the board Allan Luplau out the 17. december that he will resign at an extraordinary repræsentantskabsmøde 4. January 2019. The two vice-presidents Janice Sillassen (Ingeniørforeningen) and Ole Helby (the Danish Association).
A box constituted director, Britt Dyg Haun, and secretary Line Verbik Byriel is the 17.december resigned with immediate effect after a mutual agreement with the board.
The 17. december came a-box also, to deputy director Mette Gregersen continues as acting adm. director in a box until the appointment of a new one.
28. december came a-box, to the whistleblower and deputy director Lars Kreutzmann has been terminated.
A-the box has even launched a legal inquiry. At the same time the Danish Agency for Labour market and Recruitment launched a tilsynsundersøgelse with the assistance of the Attorney general. This is not yet completed.
the internal survey bl.a. have referred to alleged harassment and bullying of tillidsfolk.
according to the whistleblower tried chairman of the board Allan Luplau to get hidden a case of serious harassment of union representatives in the a-box. At the same time, informs the whistleblower that Luplau provide a legal basis for Michael Valentin to tillidsfolk should be frozen out by giving them boring tasks.
- a-box has reported to the police, Michael Valentin, to have received kickbacks in the form of wine tours for the 40,000 crowns.
- a-box also has reported Michael Valentin to the police for letting a cashier and pay for food and serving at the director's private events.
- Chairman of the a-box, Allan Luplau, was vinven with the fired director, and he has several times been sitting at the table during dinners in the director's villa, where the a-box paid.
the now fired director has supported the Løkkefonden with 50,000 dollars in order to get access to Lars Løkke. It succeeded, as Lars Løkke came by Confederation of A-box in February 2015 for a one-hour meeting.
- Michael Valentin was their man. Combined, he has given friends from vinklubben orders for 2.6 million. kr. in the a-box. This applies to everything from counseling to art and podcasts.
- Michael Valentin got a checkout to rent the premises at Johan nielsen came high School for 250.000 dollars. The premises, however, were never used, and later came Michael Valentin on the school's board of directors.
- a-box members paid for, Michael Valentin could get on a welnessophold in Spain to dkk 25,000, approved by the chairman of the board Allan Luplau.
- a-box members paid 400.000 crowns for Michael Valentine-hour front desk, when he was 50 years old in 2017.
believe that top management is 'greasy' in the case.
'There is a fundamental need to get cleaned up in the senior management of a-checkout', writes the whistleblower to the members of the a-box two top bodies - the board of directors and the 57 members of the board of governors.
As a result of the case have Michael Valentin also resigned the post of president of the people's meeting on Bornholm. At the same time, he has lost five directorships in various companies.
Mysticism on the Danish topdirektørs firing
Ceo fired after tip from employee
Internal emails: Fired fagboss mobbede tillidsfolk
Fired ceo withdraws as the public meeting-chairman
Fired fagboss on expensive wine tours: Now he reported to the police
Fired fagboss shoots again: The president is the 'sovset ind'
Fagboss received the visit of the V-president: Gave 50,000 dkk. for Loop fund
Confidential documents: Fagboss got the feast for dkk 400,000.
the Loop required answers: Fagboss gave 50,000 and had a meeting
Fired fagboss bought wine for 250,000 a year
the Whistleblower in skandaleramt a-box: the Entire top management is greasy
the fraud squad on the fired director in the confidential document: the 'Serious cases'
Overturned in the wine for dinners in a-box: Up to 300 crowns per. bottle
A-box crisis-closes after the director-firing: job Seekers must go in vain
Harvested fagboss: Here is the new friends he helped
New disclosure: Fagboss paid for empty rooms
Fagboss stepping up the birthday-war on the 400.000 kroner
Valentin and the a-kasseformand: Real tycoon friends
the Members paid: The president sent Valentin on wellness trip
Fired director gave wine-friends orders for 2.6 million. kr: the President sat at the table
the A-box joins the fired director to the police for dinnersValentin rejects everything: Here are the receipts
a New crisis meeting in skandaleramt a-box: the Chair wobbles under the president
During the crisis meeting in a box: Skandaleramt chairman and two directors withdraws
the Ad reveals the president: Invited to svinedyr-hour front desk
the Whistleblower: Tycoon-president would hide the harassment of tillidsfolk
Revealed a-box: Now are whistleblowers fired
the Politician on whistleblower firing: A kick in the crotch
the Whistleblower: New director also greasy in scandals
Disclosure: Tycoon-director had VIP vinskab and bottles to 800 kr a piece
read more Close
Michael Valentin was fired from the a-box in september 2018, and the STAR then prepared together with the Attorney general a study of the a-box and the background for the dismissal.
Timeline: Here started the scandal
the Whistleblower provides information to the board of directors in the Confederation of A-box on the problematic issues by director Michael Valentine's work.
This means that the board with the same ask-a-box administration and the auditor to initiate an investigation of the information.
the Auditor reporting are reviewed at board meetings.
the Board of directors decides of guys Michael Valentinread more Close
According to the ministry of Employment, it appears, among other tilsynsundersøgelsen, that there is 'reason to voice criticism of, the former executive director Michael Valentin has had the opportunity to act on their own initiative and without sufficient management supervision from the a-box board of directors and the president.'
Additionally, a-box, among other things criticised for not be consistent with the accounting and økonomistyringen.
Of the ministry's communication it also appears that a fund was reluctant to provide information in the case, and only in the end of October, they have even been uncovered a number of serious failures in the administration.
the minister of Employment has now, among other things, asked the STAR about to make clear to all the a-box, that they need to make guidelines for what their directors do.
- I have simultaneously asked the committee to work on a model for the future, publishing costs for a-insurance fund's representation and marketing continuously, so that you as a member can compare the the individual a-boxes, says Troels Lund Poulsen in a press release.
He calls also the conclusions of the study 'very serious'.
- I can well understand that many open-mouthed have followed this case and are deeply indignant over what has happened.