- Close ass !!! the
- You drawing the same miserable and worn racistkort forward when I will not close you in on kubben...
How to write Jan Novaa, who has worked as a doorman in the inner city for more than 20 years, to the nation! in a post on discrimination, the city of Copenhagen's plan to send spies out to check out the rejections in the nightlife, AND not least the statements of an imam, who in the TV2 program 'the Mosques behind the veil', told that muslim girls should not go to the disco.
Jan is tired of being called a racist - in fact, he has even indvandrerblod in the veins - and he and his letter - which ends with a good piece of advice to the young indvandrerdrenge being rejected - continues, therefore, as follows:
- In my world all people are equal no matter what color you have and for my sake you must believe in who and what you like, as long as you respect each other...
- Now I am asking just a question?
- If there are 5-6 ethnic danes in large peak-jackets and tusser by the throat and will check on the club and I reject them so, am I also a racist ? Well, they seem safe enough just that I'm a bum.
- But if you get together with 5-6 of your immigrant friends with bandelåg and Carhatt pants and gets rejected, then I'm a clammy racist. the
And take your friend with the scarf with the - then you come in
- But now you get just a good advice !!! the
- Take some nice clothes on, do your hair, find your good Mood and take the evs. your lady 'with Scarf' under the arm and come in and party together with all of us who respect each other..., writes doorman-Jan, which calls on the municipality to drop the spy-plan and instead work for, to get more muslim girls to go on the disko.