It is not easy to be old and need help.
certainly not with the risk of tricktyverier, and that it can be difficult to know whether those who call at the door actually is from the municipality.
such fear can be scary. It can 94-year-old Vanja Lindroth from Gothenburg to sign on.
Since 2014, she has been visited by no less than 228 different home helps, which has made the old lady very creepy in his own home.
It tells the Vanjas daughter, Marita Nilsson, for the Swedish Expressen and Extra Magazine.
Marita Nilsson serves as the voice of his mother, as the mother is hard høreskadet and can't talk on the phone.
Vanja Lindroth, living in Hisingen in Gothenburg and has since 2013 been in need of help from the municipality.
She has since led a notebook of who has visited her in the home.
- Since 2014 has my mother written up, and who it is that has visited her from the home-help services. Just in the first year, there were 82 new persons, telling his daughter, who confirms that there now is talk about the 228 different employees.
It is Vanjas daughter, who takes up the case on her mother's behalf. Photo: Private
The 94-year-old Vanja has the many new faces in the home has been forvundet with a great turmoil. Her wish is to know who it is that comes to her in advance, but it is almost impossible to get this kind of information, the narrator's daughter.
- sometimes there is new staff, who either do not have keys or id. I have said to my mother that in the event that she should ask them to go and then press the alarm.
Marita Nilsson has several times had the fat in the municipality and especially in the fall her mother was very upset about it. Even though Marita Nilsson wrote several letters and complained, there was no response from Gothenburg.
My mother stopped eating and lost weight very much. She became depressed and began to take calming medication.
But the situation also takes much of the daughter who is worried about his mother.
- I would like to have, that she is safe in his own home. She is absolutely clear in the head and has complete control over everything. She has a good memory, and it is her desire to be in the home.
the Daughter points out that there is something wrong with the quality of the work, the staff provides, but that it is the number of people, which is nonsensical.
- The organization is mad with. Several of the staff think that it is a sad situation.
Expressen had hold of the sektorchefen for the care of older people in Hisingen, who sit with Vanja Lindroths case.
When I heard about it here first time, I thought, is it really possible, but that's it. This is how it looks in the field of home care. A person who has home care several times a week, are often in contact with 50 different people, says Michael Göransson.
Michael Göransson has talked with other sektorchefer in Gothenburg to hear, whether it is a reasonable situation.
- They also say that this is how it looks. What we can do to try to reduce the many different employees, that work with short-term sick leave and thus reduce the number of temporary visit.
Back at Vanja Lindroth, the situation is still untenable for the older lady.
- It seems not to, that there is someone who takes responsibility. My mother has it no better, and she is very restless, tells Marita Nilsson.