- shut up where is the people as hys man.
- do you realize how many cross the border daily due to job, truck drivers ft.m.
- Fall down.
- the Infection comes into regardless of whether you built a wall, so long as it is not closed, and there will probably be something new afterwards, when today we travel around on the crossword.
The sku is probably not even Danish-German border area that is the largest source of infection.
See also: Lene with beer pallets: Keep the borders closed
How to write Jill J. in a comment on jydskevestkystens Facebook profile on a Danish pensioner, who in a letter to the editor tells that he has crossed the closed, but unguarded border to Germany six times since Mette Frederiksen, Denmark closed.
- As 77-year-old I do not bother to be startled, and has since grænselukningen been in Germany six times. To the foot.
- There can hardly be anything wrong in that cross a boundary where it is open and unguarded.
- I have found that in Rudbøl and by Møllehus is the transition blocked, but unguarded. No police.
- If the border is not soon be opened, dragging my bike over at the Møllehus and running for Süderlügum to act, write to the pensioner, if the letter has been a part readers to the keys - and although Jill above has gotten 19 likes, so is there any other of the 75 readers who have debated, that are critical:
- If you can not see anything wrong in crossing the border on foot, has, in my opinion, a strange view of the laws and regulations.
Regardless of how one passes the border it is a breach of the law which is punishable.
- I hope personally he will be taken and must stand accountable for its actions, writes Harald R. in a comment, there have been 18 likes, and Birthe M. also belong to those who think one should follow the rules and recommendations:
- Important to all of the dishes síg after the restrictions.
- I think dk has done very well.
- compared to other countries we are very fortunate.
- this is Why it is so important to not force anything.. and important that we all heed the restrictions.
- Just a shame there are so many who do not, writes Leslie M., but what are you thinking?