The sign VG, writing that a lawyer, a politician, an internet and an artist are among the pågrepne in connection with the Operation Infinity.
According to the newspaper, had police in connection with the Operation Infinity created 584 cases up to December of last year. In total, they uncovered at least 300 000 files showing the sexual abuse of children, or that seksualiserer children.36 men arrested in Operation Infinity
Still harbors always new people in the police spotlight, and there are a significant number of cases under the oppseiling,.
- There are quite a few, and you are actually surprised. For it is to talk about hvermannsen, young and old, high and low educated ...
It says politioverbetjent Fredy Joaquin Salazar to the Newspaper.
He leads the E-sporgruppa, a separate section that was created in the summer of 2016 with a special responsibility to investigate electronic tracks in seksuallovbruddssaker.More sentenced for assault
however, It was unknown that the police had created Operation Infinity, a targeted investigation of overgrepsnettverk, a short time after, writes VG.
- the Purpose of the operation is to stop the ongoing abuse of children and the prevention. Operation Infinity investigating the people who are chatting and parts overgrepsmateriale with others, or that is in a network that has the same interest - the abuse of children, " says politiadvokat Lene Hammersland, told the paper.Fredy Joaquin Salazar leads the E-sporgruppa in the Oslo police. Photo: Jørn H. Moen Show more
So far, 36 men arrested. Several of them are already doomed, and has started to zone their judgments in prison.
- Several have been convicted of abuse against both their own and others 'children," says Salazar to the Newspaper.
Large parts of the files that have been shared of the men is described as "rough". The children depicted are all the way down in infancy.LARGE SEIZURES: Seized computers and storage media are carried in on the politihuset. Content is copied, so that originalbeslaget not be destroyed. Photo: Jørn H. Moen Show more
- There are no inhibitions, and it is very worrisome, " says Salazar.
When the police find new people made up an important part of the job is to assess how acute the danger of abuse is.
- We see all the time on the risk perpetrators pose with regard to assault. We look at many factors, such as the extent to which they meet, what kind of abuse they are talking about, whether they have children of their own, access to children through work or office and if there is anything that makes that there is an increased risk that they, themselves, commit physical abuse when we prioritize where it should aksjoneres.Reveals constantly new people
And too close to each and every person taken by the police, unmasking of new people in the same network.
When we go to the apprehension of a person, we look at what kind of material they are sitting on. Which reveals we new people, channels and networks, " says Salazar.< p> "Some are talking about that they want to get their own unregistered children who can stay in a cabin in the woods" Dagbladet Plus
He explains that a single seizure can lead to several hundred new identities, and shows an example:
A person is arrested, and the police uncover a WhatsApp or Telegram group where they have shared overgrepsbilder and stories with 100 other members. The other members in the group is a member of the other groups, which again leads to new people.
- It is a little bit in the name of the operation - the Infinity (infinity/eternity red.anm.), we are never finished, " says Salazar.Share information
VG show that the closer the 4400 unique IP addresses in the Oslo area was registered by the police for having downloaded overgrepsmateriale. Together, they should have downloaded and shared at least 11,7 million files.
In addition, the operation has revealed the rough conditions in the other police districts and countries.- Many of the parents have no idea that their sons are the victims
- In those cases where we find and identify the perpetrators or the victim, so we share it with the respective districts and countries in cooperation with Kripos, Interpol and Europol, says Salazar to the Newspaper.
the Newspaper Magazine was in 2017 with when the police caught one of the 36 men. There you can read more about here.