the 24-year-old british Bethan gaskin v had planned a festive evening at home 22. February, when she took to play a game, she could remember from her time as a student.
the Game was a madudfordring, who went out to see how many 'Jaffa Cakes' – a round, british cake, which is about the size of a biscuit – she could have in the mouth at one time.
It writes among other Stamford Mercury and the Spalding Today.
When the young woman went out to spit the cake out again, she was nipped in the jams and the chocolate melted. Her airway was blocked, and Bethan gaskin v got cardiac arrest.
Five days later, she died at Peterborough City Hospital.
Stamford Mercury has spoken with Bethan Gaskins mother, Michele, who was present when she got the idea to put the many cakes in the mouth.
- How old are you right? She remembers having asked his daughter, after which she asked her to spit them out.
She went off towards the bathroom to get rid of them, and it was only a little later that it dawned on us that she had been away for a long time, tells the grieving mother.
A friend found Bethan gaskin v unconscious on the floor, and another guest, who works as a ambulanceredder, immediately tried to get life in her.
a Few minutes later arrived, the fire brigade, which provided first aid until the ambulance arrived.
- In my heart I knew that we had lost her before they put her in the ambulance. Went for a long time, says the mother.
27. February dead Bethan gaskin v. She leaves a little daughter, Lili of three years.
the Family, who knew that she would like to be an organ donor, said yes, that she donated her heart, liver, kidneys, pancreas and one of his lungs.
The hope now is that Bethan Gaskins story will serve as a warning to other young people, there can find to play similar madlege.