With a gold bracelet on his wrist was Inge Jørgensen was staying at a nursing home by his family.
The sufferers woman had until then been looked after by her husband, whom she had gotten the bracelet of for well a lifetime ago the morning after their wedding.
But when he broke his leg in a bad fall, had some other take the responsibility on themselves.
Tagenshus Nursing home on the isle of Amager was given the task to take care Inge Jørgensen in her last time where she moved into in the beginning of september 2018, and ago died 22. december of the same year.
Vibeke Bing was angry and upset when she found out that her mother's bracelet was stolen. Photo: René Schütze
She, however, was not allowed to leave the nursing home with the bracelet, as she had come with. It tells her daughter Vibeke Bing.
- I will not hang anyone out, but we were warned by both families, inpatients, and also of the staff, that you should not have valuables with.
It described the local paper 2770 Tårnby a few weeks ago.
In the course of the 2017 and 2018 has been reviewed 22 thefts from Nursing home Tagenshus, police said. Copenhagen Police had filed the cases, but now they have decided to resume the investigation.
- In connection with the reviews of these cases have a number of them been information, which could indicate that there was a connection between them. The context is, unfortunately, not been found already by the reviews, informs the press officer Sara Schlüter.
According to the police, there has over the past two years has been 22 thefts at the Nursing home Tagenshus. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Ekstra Bladet has been in touch with a relatives, which tells that he has felt affejet of the municipality when he has been made aware of the thefts. It is, in several cases, deeply personal things that have been taken.
Copenhagen Police have decided to resume the investigation on the basis of inquiries from several relatives.
When the memory slips out between your fingers, it can help to have something solid to hold in. For Inge Jørgensen was one of the things her bracelet. It was both family and staff aware.
She had not had the bracelet for 60 years. We had an appointment with the staff that she always had to have the bracelet on, even when she was in the bath, says Vibeke Bing.
But the night between 29. 30. november 2018 disappeared the bracelet. Vibeke Bing do not believe that it is possible that the bracelet has just been misplaced.
Inge Jørgensen was so sick in the period of Tagenshus nursing home, that she had problems with basic everyday items.
- My mother was so poor that she could not even take the bracelet. She had no motor skills, says Vibeke Bing.
Vibeke Bing roses Tagenshus staff and are tired of a brodent vessels can cast suspicion over all of them. Photo: René Schütze
Inge Jørgensen's room was locked each night. It was only Vibeke Bing, her family and staff, who had the key to the door.
- I was sad and angry. It was incredibly bad for my mother, for she surely could perceive what happened, without being able to do something, she says.
Vibeke Bing stresses that she thinks the situation is bad for both the residents as well as staff, who have to work while they are being suspected.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Mayor: - It is unacceptable
the Mayor of Tårnby Municipality, Allan S. Andersen, says that the municipality has been in constant contact with the police on the 18 out of 22 thefts.
- In the spring of 2018, we have been aware that there has been something on Tagenshus, which was not appropriate. Therefore, we have also been in regular dialogue in relation to employees and dependents.
- What has your contact with the police been?
- We have had regular contact with the police just in relation to the precautions that residents and relatives had to take.
I have spoken with the police, stating that they have reopened the investigation on the basis of several inquiries from relatives. Have tried to get the police to resume the investigation?
- Yes, we have pressed on several times, that you could go into the matter. The police must judge for yourself, how they will investigate the matter. We have approached several times to the police on the mail and telephone about the thefts.
I have spoken with some of the relatives, which has felt affejet, when they have spoken with the local authority about the thefts. What do you think of it?
of course, I'm sorry. It is completely unacceptable behavior, and our citizens, relatives and employees must feel safe in their home and at their workplace.
the Mayor reports that there 6. January will be held a staff meeting at the Nursing home Tagenshus.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Criticism: the Municipality must be able to make it better
Martin Henriksen (DF), which is set out in Nørrebro - and Tårnbykredsen, has chosen to ask questions to both the minister of justice, mr Søren Pape Poulsen (C) and the ministry of the interior and economy minister, Simon Emil Ammitzbøl-Beetle on the background of the case.
Martin Henriksen believes that the municipality and the police handling of the case is too bad. Photo: Per Rasmussen
Martin Henriksen can't understand how 22 thefts over two years at the same nursing homes can do that.
- It is very difficult to understand, and it amazes me that both the municipality and the police do not seem to have prioritized it higher. Of course, it is not satisfactory for them, as it has gone besides. It must could be done better, he says.
He hopes to be able to put more focus on plejehjemmets security at to ask the ministers directly.
- There must be better security around the nursing home, and the municipality shall ensure, in cooperation with the police. Copenhagen Municipality and the Copenhagen Police must be able to do it better. I hope the residents get some extra security.
the expected answers to the questions for approximately three weeks.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Ældresagen: You should feel comfortable
the Problem with thievery is, according to the consultant in Ældresagen Nina Bruun is not a problem, they hear a lot about.
- We are not saying that it does not happen, but it is not something we have seen that the overthrow of inquiries about. But of course, we become just like all the other affected over a story like this.
Nina Bruun is incomprehensible, opposite the municipality and plejehjemmets nølen in the case.
- I would expect of my own municipality, to the total together on our messages and went to the police. If the police do not have the total overview, it must be in plejehjemmets and the municipality's interest to help.
But even though the Ældresagen not received many inquiries, rejects the not to investigate the matter further.
- We will deal with that, you should feel comfortable and secure at the nursing home, and if this is a trend, it's certainly something we will investigate. Therefore, we follow this agenda, says Nina Bruun.