- sometimes, I am thinking that the gain has ruined my life.
I believed that my life would be ten times better, but it's actually been ten times worse.
- most days I wish that I had not any money.
so says the 21-year-old Jane Park to the Sunday People about the burden, the huge Euromillion Jackpot she won back in 2013, has been. For when one is 17 years old and lives at home and earn 60 dollars in an hour as a clerk, then one is not ready to get so much money between the hands.
- I think there should be an age limit of 18 years of age to win. The current age limit of 16 is too low, says Jane Park, who did not understand that someone can be jealous of her.
- My friends have no idea the stress I live with. I have things, yes, but besides that, my life is empty and totally different from their.
- When they complain about economic problems, so it's all about the they get low salary so they do not understand all what situation I'm in, says the woman who now owns the two properties - but has moved home to his mother. She also tells that she is tired of travelling to the Maldives, Benidorm is cozier and she may also not like to shop designertasker longer.
Lottery whinger Jane Park is in talks to star on Love Island after controversial appearance on Loose Womenhttps://t.co/BOuNIg71vU pic.twitter.com/nwIRgCGDtp— The Scottish Sun (@ScottishSun) February 21, 2017
The only thing she actually is happy of the things she has got for the prize is the new tits - they cost according to Scottishsun dkk 45,000.
Tenerife night wan pic.twitter.com/XKvjAl7EU3— jane sexual park (@janeparkx) 20. February 2017