It was every parent's nightmare, as it is ringing at the door 10. march with the family of Arrild.
Outside stood the police, who told Anja Arrild, that her 17-year-old daughter Natascha had been in a traffic accident, and that they would come to the university hospital with the same.
She had been a passenger in a car with too high speed had run into several trees in Lellinge.
The young woman was flung out of the car and flown by helicopter to the hospital. The damage to the young girl was so extensive that her life was not to save.
She was declared brain dead by doctors, and the parents were in a situation where they had to consider organ donation.
they said yes to, and with his organs saved the Natascha six people. It tells her parents about in a posting on Facebook.
Jes Arrild, who is the father of Natascha, tells Extra Magazine, why the family has chosen to share Nataschas story.
- We hope with the cast to shout the young people up so they understand that it can be fatal to drive on the way, as many of them do. If we can just save one life, it is the positive, telling the 44-year-old father.
the Parents took the decision, which was entirely in their daughter's spirit. Private
For him it has been a light in the darkness to be able to read all the comments that have come on Facebook from people who support the family during the difficult time.
the Resolution on organ donation was also not difficult for the parents.
- Both Anja and I are organ donors, and we have talked with Natascha about it earlier. I can remember that she at one time asked her mother why she would not donate his heart, for what she was going to use it for, if she was gone. How was she just. She would give everything away to everyone, if she could, and put all in the first place, he says.
He believes, therefore, that their choice is completely in Nataschas spirit.
- that's It. She is my little heroine. And this means that she is not dead in vain, " says the concerned father.
He does not know who the six bodies have gone to, but he was told that everything was used quickly, because there were people who lacked them.
- I do not think that now, she lives on in the people, because she lives inside me. In my heart. But I am glad that she has been able to help.
The main item on the agenda for the family is now, they would like to focus on, to think about in traffic.
- We would just like to save and get the young men to think that it can go wrong. The young girls should also think before they just sit in the car with one or the other Brian. We hope that people will think for themselves.
Natascha Arrild leaves besides his parents, two siblings.
the Father hopes that more will think before they run wildly and violently. Private