Although coronavirus has not yet been driven out completely from our society, gather together in this week 1000 and next week 1500 young people to socialise and partying at a campsite in Øster Hurup in denmark.
The young people participate in Skyland Beach Camp, a campinglejr, which is described as 'a holiday paradise for young people'.
But already at the opening of campinglejren problems appeared to keep the distance. It confirms one of the organisers, Bear Nikolaj Lund Pedersen, facing the Extra Leaf.
- There was a situation where our guards discovered that some began to stand a little too close. So we stopped the music and got them spread, tells the Bear Nikolaj Lund Pedersen and adds, that the guests were cooperating, even though they had gotten a little to drink.
- as soon As we made them aware of it, stepped to the side and kept the distance, he says.
According to the organizer, there was also another incident the same evening.
- We could see that people began to huddle a little too close together, so we stopped the music again and got intervened before they came too close to each other. But there have not been any episodes today (Monday, ed.), assure he.
the Camp's opening was celebrated by an appearance of a raised blanket with, among other fireworks and bonfires. Bear Nikolaj Lund Pedersen states that, when 1500 young people arrive for phase two of the campinglejren in the next week - will make three bonfires rather than only one, as people can gather.
- We are really very present, follows it all and is in dialogue with the guests and the police, says Bjørn Nikolaj Lund Pedersen and informs that there are about 10 guards who walk around and keep an eye on the game reserve.
- Taken in consideration that there is already so early has been two episodes with a lack of distance, do you think so still, that it is justifiable to hold the event?
- Yes. At the beginning of such an event here the people are completely wild, because they have looked forward for so long. So actually, I think that the two incidents are cheaply got rid. We take the experience with us and are learning to deal with it, says the organizer.
the First part of the Skyland Beach Camp will be held from 28. June to 3. July, while the second part will take place from 5. July 10. July.
the Mayor of Mariagerfjord Municipality, Mogens Jespersen (V), had any been in addition to the holding of the Skyland Beach Camp. The story you can read here.
must Therefore be more than 1000 young people gather at Skyland Beach Camp
Skyland Beach Camp would have originally been a festival for young people, but because of coronakrisen - has been transformed into a campinglejr.
Thus there will not be hosted live performances, the disco must not keep open, and all activities which exceed the forsamlingsforbuddet, has been cancelled.
It can be done to hold campinglejren without breaking forsamlingsforbuddet, because the organizers have shared the area, which stretches over 21 hectares, up into smaller areas with a maximum of 50 participants in each.
21 hectares, equivalent to more than 50 football pitches.