I was awakened on Sunday night.
It was some skraldere from Viborg, who would show me a video with a container filled with beer and soft drinks.
- I see it and finds it here ... this is serious.
- We also get to know that the container is locked and that there is someone who can get into it.
- the Day after the runs we saw against Viborg, and as we arrive we run into in an industrial area and see the large building, where there are both cases.
so begins the unofficial national Champion in the garbage, Fabian V a letter to the nation! on goods which in his eyes should not be thrown out – but gets it anyway.
You know Fabian from the nation!-basques as the '100 bottles of Heinz in the container: All are welcome' and Girls got the shock: Went on behind the Sportmaster, but now really think there is any reason to be offended. For who can find to throw the beer out – even though they've gone 14 days over time. The nation! have sent the question to both cases, which is similar below. Fabian's letter continues namely as follows:
- The two skraldere from the day before waiting for us, and I take my tongs and bite the lock over.
- When we open the container and look inside, we just see lots of good usable items.
- I have never in my life seen so many good drinks, like the one that was right there.
And there was nothing wrong with them, they were still in the boxes. Their only fault was that they were at least durable to 25.5.
- It was deeply shocking!
- We take so all of the good items and fills them into the car and turns the nose home.
- And now we will on Friday. 16.00 make a free Friday bar at CBS in Frederiksberg, writes Fabian, who also has posted video of a part of its container fund. He believes though that there is about 1000 beers.
both cases have seen both the letter and the video and koncernkvalitetschef Karin Frøidt, has this comment:
- Normally, beverages are sold before the expiration date, but under the Corona-the crisis has hotels, restaurants and cafes was closed, and so this is an unusual situation.
- We do not sell goods, which have gone over the 'best before' date, as there is a high risk that they taste bad and the quality is degraded.
- Here is a Foodservicebutik, which sells goods to hotels, restaurants and cafes.
- They also have a responsibility towards their customers ift. taste, quality, or if the client suddenly gets it bad.
- Dagrofa Foodservice has a cooperation agreement with the food bank, so they get food that is not sold, but the food bank do not receive the goods that has gone over the date, or goods with alcohol, writes both cases, but what do you say?