the Statement fell when Helgheim got together with the Liberal Abid Raja in The Political quarter, on Monday morning.
Helgheim believe that Raja disparages regjeringssamarbeidet when he portrayed it as a victory for the Left that there has been a ceiling of 3 000 annual kvoteflyktninger in regjeringserklæringen for the Right, the progress party, the Left Sector.- I have no need to rub into the faces of the Frp's that they have lost Alone-Abid
– It is a very strange setting for a cooperation that he is trying to deny or discredit a samarbeidspartners ifrs. All know that soon we have carried the whole party programme our immigration and that we control the field with a steady hand, " says Helgheim.
– Abid is well alone in the Left, in government and in Parliament to claim this as a saying of the Left, " he adds.Best in Europe
Rajas points are, inter alia, that Norway is the best in Europe to receive kvoteflyktninger when one adds the population to the reason.
– we have to be proud of. And if the political Right wants to claim this as a victory, is it a victory that I begrudge them, " he says.– a Lot of things
According to Helgheim deliver the Right in fine with this as long as regjeringserklæringen also states that the level should be seen in context with other immigration.
– It is a wonder that Abid has so great need to go out and take partners. They have received great attention in other parts of the platform that they rather could have gone and confronted by. They have been to a lot of strange things on the climate as they surely are very proud of. Why do they speak not about the things there? – says Helgheim.do not Care
– It is entirely appropriate that we have achieved a lot on the climate. I am delighted that Helgheim do to sannhetsvitne and states that we have been given great attention in the regjeringsplattformen, " says Raja to the Newspaper.
He reviews the things that you have gotten to that "lot of things"?
It must he like to do. It I don't care so much about, " says Raja.Will fetch the ICE-children home to Norway