The young musikhåb FOOL gave the Friday evening gas in the eb.com where they gave a half-hour free concert to Extra the Magazine's readers.
It happened only with kamerafolk as the audience, but it could not take the joy from Adrian Mikkelsen, and Rasmus 'Jabs' Jarby, who had had a great experience.
DK MusikNYT - 31. christmas. 2020 - pm. 21:14 - Amazing
It told the Ekstra Bladet after the concert.
- Taken in view of the fact that we were told we had to come in today (Friday, ed.), so it was insanely svedigt. So, we were allowed to perform up a vintage car, we saw a local cash machine next door, which was full of guns, and there was grafitti on the 'Jabs' drums. It was super, super svedigt actually. Big feeling, said with enthusiasm in his voice from Adrian Mikkelsen.
the Big feeling, sounds from the two young guys. Photo: Per Lange
the Audience was missing. It will always do when you perform in front of all the cameras that streams a livesignal, but after months of coronanedlukning, has gradually become accustomed to it, think 'Jabs'.
- It is a format, people have become accustomed to gradually. There is never anything that beats the energy from the audience, but we always try to do the same, as we are wont to do, when confronting people. But of course it's harder, because there is the direct energy.
He had already early in the concert to see his one drumstick crack. At anything near the worst possible time.
- In the first issue, I had to play drums on, that snapped my plugs after about five and a half seconds. So you are in time. So one must play with the half sticks, it can also anything, haha. I continued, it was I have to. It was a very hefty intro with some very quick things I play, so it was a little ambitious to take hold of a new one. I took it when the track found its hire, explained the 'Jabs'.
along the Way in the concert could Extra the Magazine's readers to ask questions to the band. It took the more care of, and below, you can read the band's answers to some of the questions that came in.
- There, I think we are quite agreed that it was the Roskilde Festival in 2018. Five months after we had played our first livejob, we did publikumrekord on the Countdown scene, where we got to know, there was 18,000 people, tells the 'Jabs', adding:
- But it is so far. We are betting that when the corona is over, so it must be surpassed.
- Oh, it is always difficult, says 'Jabs'
- It is on the new album, believe, Adrian.
- Yes, we have just made a new album, which comes out 28. august, says 'Jabs', which again will be supplemented.
- Basically our new favorite track the entire plate, so go and let be to listen to one number, but listen to the entire disc when it comes out.
- Thrown a drumstick in the eye of a girl, laughing Adrian.
- For the very same Festival that I was so excited, when we played the last number - a bit like I did today actually, where I threw stickerne. So I threw them out to the audience, and they thought I was a really bold thing to do, until we got a message on Instagram two hours later that there was a girl who had got it in the eye, say 'Jabs'.
Adrian forget it is not just preliminary.
- Completely blue eye, man, he says
It was a rock'n'roll moment, which quickly cracked, think 'Jabs'.
Hahaha, laughs Adrian.
- Hm. Haha. Johnnyyyyyy. We're talking not money. We are happy to have them, so we can get them down in the mouth, and so we are indifferent to them then, say 'Jabs'.
- It was actually me, sitting at home on the island of Bornholm, where I come from, and gøglede around. So I made the chorus basically. It was meant as a joke, but then I came home to the 'Jabs' and made a completely different track. Then he asked, 'have you not something, one or another new idea', and so I sang it quickly as a joke. He replied 'it in there, it is sick'. Then saved it, and then there was all of a sudden, 'Strapped'. It was a bit of a joke, " explains Adrian.
- It was just sung acapella. I had his vocals, which I stretchede quite strange, because he had sung it a little too quickly, and so I made the beat under it that says 'Jabs'.
It was a joke that ended up going very well, huh?
- one has to say. So more jokes, laughing 'Jabs'.
- In our name? We chose it actually because we thought it sounded a bit like a punk band, and we could very well suffer. It looks cool graphically, and so it can have multiple meanings. If it is a verb, it is 'to be fooled', if it is a noun, it is 'a fool', says 'Jabs'.Show more Close