It was a storsmilende and brightly coloured Nabiha, as Ekstra Bladet met on the red carpet for Zulu Awards 2019.
a big smile was also a very special reason.
Nabiha was the mother of a little son for quite a few months ago, and Zulu Awards was the first time that the Danish singer was out in a festive occasion since birth.
'Mind The Gap'-the singer enjoying since time is also on maternity leave and her new role as a mother, even if it sometimes according to the singer could be really hard.
- It is very different and a great gift, and something which we are getting used to. Actually, I think it's really cool. It is also very hard, but yes. Happens new things every day, but tonight I have been allowed to take out, and it is the first time, I'm out of my barselsboble, and I've got the good makeup and the nice clothes, she said to Ekstra Bladet on the red carpet.
Although Nabiha is on maternity leave, there has been time to record some music. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
Previously Nabiha told openly about the fact that her birth was easier dramatically. Her water went in the City during the rehearsals for the DR's big christmas show, where she was to appear later in the day.
- My waters went in the middle of the City on the way home, good enough for the samples, so I reached to give birth, and I came not to appear, but then I got my girlfriends to come and play my number instead. It was cool, so I could be at home and see them, she said to Ekstra Bladet with a laugh.
Her son came into the world a few weeks early, but the birth, however, went completely according to plan.
- I thought that I would give birth a little before the time, for I had had the feeling. My mother has also born to me and my siblings ahead of time, but he wanted out, and he came, and it actually has just been a good oplevele. I gave birth three weeks ahead of time, but everything went well, insured Nabiha.
According to Nabiha she has long been ready to have children. However, without even really being aware of it.
- I think it's a really big task, and it is something I'm very glad. It actually came up behind me, how ready I was to have children. That is always something I have pushed a little away. I know that it is hard work, because I have six siblings, so I've always pushed it away, but I think that I was much more ready for it than I had just passed around and believed.
Although Nabiha right now is on maternity leave, one should, however, not to wait a long time before that comes new music from the beautiful singer.
- I released a single last year around christmas time, and so we have a single coming out. We have prepared very much, because we knew that I went on maternity leave, so there would still be new music and new things. There is music ready for the next piece of time, and it's really cool, it sounded from the singer.
- I've been in the studio and make some music, but it is very little. It is very nice to have him my son, when I'm in the studio, but I choose the work with care. My focus is to be present, but I also know myself, and I've got to write a little, she continued.
Nabiha was on the red carpet is very secretive about his newborn son and his name.
I keep the name for myself just yet. I need to warm up a bit to share a little more. Right now it is just my lovely little son, she said with a laugh, before she continued in order to witness the Zulu Awards, where she even appeared together with, among others, Carpark North.