Left-leader Trine Skei Grande says to the newspaper Dagbladet that she has no plans to resign, despite harsh criticism from partifeller in several letters reproduced in the NRK.
- I mean I'm still the best to be the leader in the Left, and I was selected for a year and a half, " says Skei Grande of the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.
Although the Left has united in march of this year, is Skei Grande selected until the next profile.
- You have not going to draw you as the leader, so?
- No. It is not a fair assessment right now to think about my position. I'm sitting on a lot of experience, I know what it takes to lead the party. I know how much work that needed to work themselves up from 2 per cent of the measurements to the 4 and 5 per cent. I have delivered on choice. To deliver on the polls in the Newspaper is difficult, for they can go up and down, " says Skei Grande.
Kulturministeren adds that she still is satisfied with that the party, according to her, have more competent management candidates.
- And I'm glad that the day I give myself as there are many talented people who can take over. It is one of the qualities one can measure himself as the leader, that there are talented people who grow up after you.ARE: But the culture and the Left-leader Trine Skei Grande says she has not considered his position. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more Trump and Putin
" meet her in the Ministry of culture on Thursday morning, shortly after parts of the Left-grassroots take a settlement with her and the party through the NRK.
Trump and Putin may be able to come from such behavior, but not a leader of a liberal and democratic party of the Left. I think well especially speaker-abuse of Abid Raja is a gross misconduct, and testify to a leader who has lost his moorings. Trine has done much good for the Left, but it is a time for everything and now I think it is time for a change, " says Bjørn Mathisen in Troms Left to the harmless Thursday morning.- Allowed to say
Skei Grande tells Dagbladet that she did not have any problems with her own says she has "lost ground" and criticizes her through the media.
Left - hand is never as streamlined party that all elected officials in the party seem partilederen is cool. That I must of course accept, " says Skei Grande of the criticism.
- So it is allowed to say about you as the leader that you have lost ground?
- Yes. It should be allowed to say. We are a liberal party, we have to have a little headroom Left. You can't be the commander and not bear to get shut up. What shall I clear, say kulturministeren.Quarrel, quarrel, quarrel,
The last time has the Left been hit by a series of negative media stories. The public dispute with Abid Raja (V) - with the backbiting on the speaker as well as claims that Grande has featured a central-Left politician as a psychopath.
Skei Grande admits that this noise has an impact on the measurements. Dagbladet last measurement gives the Left a support level of 2.2 per cent.
I think you'll find both political and non-political reasons why all the coalition parties are struggling now. This regjeringskonstellasjonen was not a good start.
- What have you done wrong - or have you not done something wrong?
- Yes, we have not been good enough to get out the policy and use the opportunities we have to promote. We have directed the ministries, but it is not understood what is the role of the Left in government, the answer Skei Grande.the Revolt Left