Christian Eriksen has been a good start for Inter after the resumption of the season.
Last Sunday, scored the Danish midfielder against Napoli in the pokalsemifinalen, and Sunday he made an assist against Sampdoria in Serie A.
But the dane believes that it can be even better.
- I have not seen the genuine Christian Eriksen yet, he says to the media Sky Italia, according to the Inters website after Inters victory of 2-1 over Sampdoria on Sunday.
- I can be even better, and I hope to score more. I did it against Napoli, but it didn't help the team, so it does not matter to me, and it was just a lucky end, he says.
Christian Eriksen made his assist for ten minutes to the belgian attacker Romelu Lukaku.
In the second half he got even the chance to score, but the shot did not have enough force.
- I had a few good chances, and I was probably too impatient at several of the shoots, I will do better in the future.
See also: Eriksen rises in the Inter-victory
Italian football - 21. jun. 2020 - pm. 08:01 Club in the face of adversity: Used completely the wrong image.
Christian Eriksen says that he is glad that he chose to go to Inter in January.
- It becomes all the time better and better, and I'm proud to be here, and that Inter wanted me.
- It is too bad that we can't experience the atmosphere at the stadium, as the crowd creates, but everything is going really well, " says Christian Eriksen.
Sports and Games Should it be red?
Sports and Games Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it?
Sports and Games Cheap bud: Those you should just have