We are very concerned that this is a historical restriction of abortloven, " says Ingvild Kjerkol (Ap) to Dagbladet.
This sits in these days and retailer with the Right, KrF and Frp about a new regjeringsplattform with clear expectations of a victory in the abortsaken. An expectation created by Erna Solberg and Right in the middle of the KrFs internal disagreements about veivalget in the fall.Take abortoppgjør with its own leader: - Erna can thank themselves
Now must Kjell Britain Ropstad and Olaug Bollestad bring a victory back to the party.
Several, among other things, KrFU-leader, has pointed out that the victory may be a tightening of the so-called fosterreduksjon.Eight women in the 2018
today, it is the case that, with abortion on demand up to week 12 is up to the woman even if she will remove one of the embryo when she is pregnant with twins.
Although aborten be performed in week 13-14, lovavdelingen in the department of Justice clarifies that it falls under the law about abortion on demand since the decision is within 12 weeks. There are medical reasons for that aborten be carried out later than week 12.
In 2018, it was eight women who carried out fosterreduksjon without medical cause, according to Kjell Åsmund Salvesen Blix at the St. Olavs hospital.
to claim that fosterreduksjon shall be considered by a abortnemnd, will then be a clampdown on the selvbestemte aborten since women today may consider this even up to week 12.- Attacker autonomy
It will be a victory for Progress, but no victory for Norwegian women, according to the Labour party.
- It Better sell as a great victory will be a huge retreat of the Dutch for the law that protects women's self-determination.
- it is a historic opportunity to narrow the abortloven, I give This right, but I think it will be a tragedy and a sad day for democracy, says Kjerkol.Regjeringsavtale can split the Progress on the new
Ap-a representative of the health and omsorgskomiteen react specifically on that 95,8% of the population in Norway in the last election voted for a party that wants to keep the current abortlov. The christian democratic party has got to 4.2 percent turnout in the parliamentary elections in 2017.
- Erna Solberg has created a forhandlingsrom for something only four per cent support. In an enlightened democracy one has to pinch themselves in the arm that one can change a law with weak democratic roots.
- It sends a signal that quirky interests can change the laws - in this stage, the abortloven - that have a direct intervention in people's lives and integrity, " says Kjerkol.
Autumn abortdebatt acted largely on the law's section 2c, where it states that one can get an abortion after 12. week if "there is great danger that the child may get seriously ill as a result of hereditary disposition, disease or harmful influences during pregnancy".< p> His victory can give multiple abortions
the Debate showed that it would be almost impossible to do anything with paragraph 2c, instead, can be Better to get a win on the fosterreduksjon.
It has fortunately been a good and informed debate about 2c. There are no good arguments to change it. Now grab the end of a straw, and then we fear that there will be a clampdown on women's self-determination by banning it you cynically call "tvillingabort".
- What are the consequences is that you actually get tvillingabort, if one prohibits self-determined fosterreduksjon, by the fact that the woman remove both the embryo. It is tvillingabort, says Kjerkol.When His fight to make abortion of two instead of one, and foster Debate
Kjerkol shows, among other things to Satiate Løkeland, gynecologist and researcher on abortion, as in the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet wrote that the result of the KrFs victory may be that multiple fetuses aborteres.
- This says that they counted it as a victory if they can have a decree against "tvillingabort". Seldom has such a misvisande nyord at the same time been so treffande since the result of forbodet probably will lead to the abortion of more tvillingar, wrote Løkeland, and believed that women instead of fosterreduksjon will miscarry both of the embryo.Notifies the new abortion-rebellion
in the Spring of 2014 raging controversy about the gps ' patient the right to reserve themselves against referring to the abortion. After strong protests and large demonstrations, it ended with that women who want an abortion can go straight to the spesialhelsetjenesten without going through your gp.
- do you Think this case can arouse equally strong commitment that reservasjonssaken in 2014?
- Yes, it I think. Erna Solberg know very well what the costs are when one tampers with abortloven.
- To change a restrictive law that abortloven, must the changes be based on knowledge and facts. It is not suitable to a game of power where women's rights are in the pot, " says Ingvild Kjerkol.After this day opened Erna for new solutions in reservasjonssaken