Sonderingene between the coalition parties Right, for the Right and Left with the Sector whether a majority rule should be terminated, reported Dagens Næringsliv in the afternoon. Now forhandlingsdelegasjonene orient their respective partiorganer and get covered for in the negotiations in the new year. Tomorrow afternoon has the conservative party called in its landsstyre.
however, There is no automaticity in that sonderinger and negotiations leading to that Better goes into the government, stresses the fylkesleder in Hordaland, Day, Harness, to Dagbladet.
We have a shared party. We have said that we shall try to apply them to the right first, and shall make a wholehearted attempt. However, there is greater need to see the whole forhandlingsresultatet this time. The transition from sonderinger to the negotiations is more critical than perhaps is usual in such situations. Even if there are negotiations, we are not locked into to agree. Forhandlingsresultatet determines, says the Harness to the Newspaper.Støre think abortloven will be changed - the Whole determines the
Fylkesleder in Finnmark and sentralstyremedlem Svein Iversen says he follows the Seles line of reasoning.
- It is the a lot of prestige from all parties to succeed. But it is a forhandlingsresultat to be approved. Then it is not only the individual who decides, but the whole in the platform.
- As reflected in abortsaken does not hold?
- It is extremely narrow. Everything stands and falls with the matter. Abortsaken is one of many issues, and not essential for me. Kjell Britain Ropstad chose to front it, and have to land it in an acceptable manner. But it is the four parties to agree, " says Iversen.
Both he and the Harness were on Knut Arild Hareides line in the battle for retningsvalg in the Sector.
Also a leader in the Beef Sector, Oluf Maurud, parts analysis.
- Normally, it is well so that if you go from sonderinger to the negotiations, then it becomes consensus. But it is not so obvious that we are going in the goals this time. In 2013 we stopped after sonderingene. Now we have a landsmøtevedtak, but a divided party. It means that one must get solid green light that the whole party can accept, " says Maurud.- Abortsaken not essential
Fylkesleder in Telemark, Erik Næs, says it is important that the Progress through any regjeringsplattform forward as a party with the width and reach consensus on several areas.deputy mayor believes that the conservative party out of government: - We can't keep on the way
- Abortsaken is one of the many important issues for KrF, but I will not rate it over the other. For me, that is not the case crucial for the party's retningsvalg. If you want to change or remove the clause 2c in the abortloven, it must be as a result of a much more comprehensive process than we have had in the recent past, through the assessment and a lengthy process. Such amendment must be secured and have a majority in the population, " says Næs.
He expects that the KrFs barnereform and likeverdsreform comes into the platform to a firepartiregjering, and emphasises that agricultural policy always has been important for the Sector.- And so it is forvalteransvaret. Why must a government with the christian democratic party has to take action and to follow up on international climate agreements. We must be a party for the future, and young people, " says Næs.
Sonderingene started 22. november after budsjettavtalen between the same four political parties was in port in Parliament.