The 16-year-old boy is charged with the killing of a 16-year-old girl at Vinstra 31. October, acknowledge straffskyld.
the Boy's defender Nina Hallén confirms to TV 2 that he acknowledges straffskyld, but do not want to comment on the case beyond that.
Politiadvokat Stine Rigmor Grimstad in the Inland police says to TV 2 that the boy's explanation far on the road coincides with the course of events the police previously assumed.NORWAY: The drapssiktede 16-year-old is on the way to a institutional care, tells his defense Lorentz ° ken stavrum. Reporter: Ralf Lofstad / Dagbladet. Video: Nina Hansen / Dagbladet Show more Show more
The two had been in the same class in high school and recently started at the same secondary school when the murder happened residential Sorperoa in Vinstra Nord-Fron municipality. The boy was apprehended at the scene, only twelve minutes after the assassination.
In addition to the killing is the boy charged with gross violence, having stabbed a male neighbour in the 50's in the bone. The man should have been stabbed when he tried to intervene. The boy has been " I on an institutional care since the murder.< p> he told to the injured Vinstra-man: - A strain mentally
He has been through more structured questioning of experts on the questioning of children. Nevertheless, it is first Friday this week, almost three months after the murder, that he has formally taken a position on the question of straffskyld.
Before the murder loaded charged up a series of videos with violent content to YouTube. Police have not commented on the videos. They have also not said anything about other parts of the investigation.
the Trial is scheduled up for the Nord-Gudbrandsdal district court in Lillehammer, norway 17. June. It is expected to continue in two weeks.KILLED IN the housing estate: The 16-year-old girl was killed in the middle of the boligfeltet Sorperoa on Vinstra. Photo: Nina Hansen / Dagbladet Show more