According to the alleged attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman, the EU States were reluctant to blame from the White house to Iran. Iran increased, meanwhile, the pressure on the Europeans to do more to implement the economic side of the nuclear agreement.
A Norwegian and a Japanese Tanker were evacuated on Thursday morning in the Gulf of Oman, after it had been on both ships, explosions. The United States and great Britain gave Iran the blame for the alleged attacks, but no evidence. Iran denied any involvement in the incidents and indicated a responsibility of the United States. The exact circumstances are unclear.
Video: Video. Iranian attack on tankers prove The United States has published a Video to prove the alleged guilt of Iran in the attack on two oil Tankers (Video: Tamedia)
Several EU foreign Ministers were on Monday at the Meeting in Luxembourg, therefore, behind the claim of UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, according to an independent investigation. He supported the line that a "real investigation, all facts on the table," said the Finnish foreign Minister, Pekka Haavisto. Only in this way can be found, whether indeed, Iran put behind the incidents.
comparison with the situation prior to the attack on Iraq
Luxembourg's Minister Jean Asselborn moved to the outside of a comparison to the situation prior to the US attack on Iraq in 2003. The United States had submitted to alleged evidence for the development of biological and chemical weapons by Iraq, which later proved wrong. Europe must do everything "so that the brake is pulled," said Asselborn. "We must not put ourselves in the logic of war."
The Situation in the Gulf region is currently extremely tense. US President, Donald Trump was dropped out in may 2018 from the international nuclear agreement with Iran and imposed new sanctions. The other party to the contract to adhere to the agreement, but can not prevent that your firms have pulled back out of fear of US sanctions from Iran.
The announcement from Tehran
Tehran is pressing for months that the remaining Treaty partners Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China to do more to ensure that Iran can draw the promised economic Benefits from the agreement. On the anniversary of trump's withdrawal from the agreement, Iran's President Hassan Rouhani, threatened to otherwise, Iran will feel no longer to the agreement.
As a first step, Rouhani announced, the upper limits for the amount of enriched uranium and heavy water is no longer observed. The spokesman for the Iranian atomic energy Agency, Behrus Kamalwandi, said on Monday the amount of 300 kilograms of enriched uranium, going on 27. June exceeded. The parties to the contract should fulfill their obligations, could revise the Iran of the step.
Netanyahu calls for sanctions
the ier, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has responded to the word. He has called for the case of the violation of the nuclear agreement by Iran, the immediate sanctions of the international community. If the Tehran leadership that violates your "current threats" implementing and the international atomic energy agreement of 2015, would be applied to the pre-agreed sanctions, said Netanyahu on Monday at an event in Jerusalem.
The spokesman for the Iranian atomic energy Agency, Behrus Kamalwandi, said on Monday that Iran would exceed the permissible amount of enriched uranium in June. Expected to be on 27. In June, Iran will have reached the amount of 300 kilograms of enriched uranium.
Created: 17.06.2019, 17:34 PM