Friday night unwind Patrick Smith, despite the bookmakers dire predictions in order to stand in the danger zone for the third time in a row.
For the 'X Factor'-the participant's surprise, he was namely voted to proceed directly to the next Friday's live show, and avoided thus the risk, which instead was a battle between Echo and Gina Michaells.
En Ekstra Bladet spoke with Patrick Smith shortly after the decision, he had still not quite understood, that he is on to the next week - mind you, without standing in the now so well-known jeopardy.
- It has been so insanely intense, and as I stood there, and we were three back, I was 100 percent sure that I would get in the danger zone, and I had my own song to the danger zone, as I would sing, because I knew it was the last time. I was aware of it, so when she (Sofie Linde, ed.) said that I was on, I thought: 'just Try to say it again. There must be some mistake', it sounded from an overwhelmed Patrick Smith.
- This is so awesome, for now I got my music through on the way, I have chosen to go through with it. The messages went through. I have really worked hard for it and practiced, it sounded far from a happy Patrick Smith.
Both Patrick and his mentor, famous and best-selling, was in shock over the fact that he went straight on to the next live show, and thus avoided the danger zone. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Patrick Smith was also pleased that the viewers at home in the living rooms chose to give him a second chance.
- Perhaps people have thought: 'He could well. It was damn good. He did the damn okay, so now he must have a voice', it sounded from Patrick Smith.
According to Patrick Smith, he has been sad to stand in the danger zone two times, but he will not make himself and his music.
- I will not change myself. I do, as I do, and so do people like it or not. I then go on is amazing.
next Friday, the last round of 'X Factor' for patrick's Smith's case, he has therefore also decided to take it with a smile.
- I love all the people who are here. So it would be awful to say goodbye to, but as soon as I'm done here, I out and play again. So I must back to my work and out to play, said Patrick Smith, and continued:
- It is mega bummer, if I drop out. But I'm damn happy. Now it's just up on the horse. I'm on.