– There is a risk of shifts in the starting eleven, but how many, I can not answer today. I'm waiting probably till tomorrow to decide definitely how we start, said Lagerback.
Norway made a heroic effort in Valencia, was a Spanish penalty goal from getting a score.
there were harsh words in the dressing room after the match. And He was asked if he had lost the dressing room.
– You may ask guttarna if I have lost the closet (locker room), he replied with a smile, and turned to Håvard Nordtveit and Markus Henriksen, who sat with him at the podium.
And from there came no reaction that suggested it.
– Groups have existed over the years in the national team. We had it during a period in Sweden. To act professionally as a player, you don't need to go out and have a coffee together.
" But you (journalists) have a small tendency to exaggerate. Think, rather, that it welds the group together.
did a lot to trade if Lagerbäcks links to the Swedish team. Before he took over Norway, he acted as a sounding board to Janne Andersson and Peter Wettergren. Was with the Swedish landslagssamlingarna, acted extra eye from the stands during the matches.
of Course, I also got the Emil Forsberg's decision to leave the Swedish team after Rumänienmatchen on Saturday up as an early question.
" That Forsberg is not left characterizes them not so much. It is a tight-knit squad. And that Emil doesn't play, I don't think affects the game, " said Lagerback.
– And I also believe in Jane (Smith) if he says that Emil left the squad due to injury.
Sweden is well organised, has a high level of severity. Then we will know what we want to prioritize, but I will not talk about today, if we have something special to come up with.
" Clearly it affects the match, it is two teams with similar playing styles.
– you will Analyze Sweden and Norway, there are more similarities than differences. But it is always difficult to predict matches.
" We'll try to play our game, and we do it like we did good during a part of last year, so it may be good now also.
" I know the English players better than other foreign players. I know some personally. But there are so many tools in the day, so I don't think it plays as big role.
" if you Look historically, Sweden has made better results. So, from this point of view we are little brother. But my overall analysis says that Sweden is a little less good copy of the us, said He, and smiled cleverly.
holland, Norway is obesegrat at home on the Ullevål – seven wins and two draws, with målskillnaden 14-3.
in Addition, Norway has kept a clean sheet at home at Ullevål in the last five tävlingsmatcherna.
the Last time Norway lost at home was september 4, 2016, 0-3 against Germany. And the last one met Sweden at home was in a friendly in June 2017, which ended 1-1.
for Sweden this time, it may be that Norway faced a much tougher opposition on Saturday. Spain is at least a class better than Romania, Sweden defeated at home, and it cost the norwegians a lot of force.
in Addition, Sweden was quickly whizz over to Oslo with the flight on Monday. While a worn Norway had a four hours long flight home from Valencia Sunday.
Read more: Lars Lagerback: My related says that I have poor judgement