Bachner called Solskjærs the Manchester United job for "fotballverdenens biggest mystery in 2018" in a comment Friday afternoon.
Bachner started with that it is fine enough that Solskjær knows the club so well that he knows where the emergency exit in the cafeteria, but then came the mitraljøsene aimed at klubbledelsens options:
"he can club" or "know what it means to play for Manchester United", are two of the most meaningless cliché that good in the klisjérike galaxy called football, writes Bachner.
The Swedish fotballkommentatoren was quickly out and pointed out that it is a pretty long way from Molde to Manchester United, and that Solskjærs first stay in the Premier League ended with 16 losses in 30 matches for Cardiff.
Therefore, he was, mildly put, surprised at Ed Woodward and Manchester United's options.
I don't know exactly how the distribution looks, but beslutningscocktailen comprises enough of the 50% romance, 50% laziness and 100 percent incompetence, writes Bachner.
We let mattekunnskapene be to the advantage of the image cocktail-the comparison draws for this time.SOLSKJÆR: Sportsjournalist at Dagbladet, Øyvind Godø, have followed both nordmannens trenerkarriere and Manchester United over a long time, and think Solskjær has what it takes to succeed in storklubben. Video. Kristoffer Løkås. Pictures: NTB Scanpix. Show more Strong reactions
Now we shall not in the Newspaper come out and say that Solskjær, Ed Woodward and Manchester United to disprove the Swedish commentator yesterday. For as it is a long way from Molde to Manchester United, it's a long way from Cardiff to Manchester City, Liverpool and the real big clubs in Europe.
How good Manchester United is, or is going to be, we need to just let time help us show.
no Matter. It is quite interesting to know what Bachner think about his own comment today.
- How have the reactions been?
- Those who don't agree with me is mainly the Manchester United supporters, or so I've received around a hundred e-mails from norwegians who have been very upset. They have believed that my analysis was an attack on Norway as a country and the Norwegian people. They have since yesterday evening proclaimed victory over me (and Sweden?) since Manchester United won a match, " says Bachner.
- Solskjær be compared with Ferguson in many media now, what do you think about that?
They are the obvious and quite typical after which he has been recruited in the capacity of that he is a door opener to a missed and lost time. Football is generally handicapped by the nostalgic erotic wishful dreams is what. The clubs try to get back to the historical vinneroppskrifter instead of developing new ones. This is not unique to Manchester United, " says Bachner.If this does not hurts is not ^ the academic degree awarded to a human - Nostalgic game of chance
The Swedish comment does not add much weight on yesterday's win against Cardiff when he analyzes Solskjærs time to come in Manchester United.
Yesterday's match has not changed my reasoning, which is about the criteria I laid the basis for the signing of Solskjær. It seems nostalgia trumps everything else.
It was an impressive win against Cardiff. The entire team played with a completely different self-confidence. It comes, in my eyes, as a result of that Mourinhos the handcuffs were gone and the players had a lot to get outlet for. At the same time, it was a pretty expected reaction with respect to how much unresolved potential that has been masked in the course of Mourinhos last period.
He repeats again that he would get any game of chance Manchester United did, not that Ole Gunnar Solskjær is a bad manager:
- Solskjær is still a nostalgic game of chance for the world's richest football club, who still have 20 league games left, a fourth to chase, a Champions League play-off and FA cup left to play for. There is no way to go any larger conclusions about Solskjærs importance after he has led the team in 48 hours. If he succeeds good for a long time, it is just the luck of the Woodward, which could have increased the probability of making a successful recruitment through to prioritize other items than nostalgia, " says Bachner to Dagbladet.BEFORE the start of the season 2018: 29. February 2018 met the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, Ole Gunnar Solskjær to talk about how he wanted Liverpool to play in 2018. Video: Nicolai Delebekk Show more - Disagree
Bachners criticism is the very opposite of what the old United players believe. Dagbladet spoke yesterday with Henning Berg, Ronny Johnsen and Erik Nevland, who all played with Ole Gunnar Solskjær in the Manchester United.
They look forward to see the players under nordmannens management:
" It will be exciting to see how much change there is in the play style. ^ The academic degree awarded meant that they were not good enough to dominate matches and play offensive football, now there will be change. Ole Gunnar has a different philosophy. It will be exciting to see if players are good enough to play good, entertaining football and win games, " said Henning Berg.
After having seen United, especially the last six months, so you will see that the mood of the guys have fallen. The most important thing is to get the mood back. It I think came with a time the prey of the manager came. Solskjær must get into the joy and faith of this here again, " said Johnsen.Christmas with the family
The latest Ole Gunnar Solskjær told before he went from the Newspaper and other press last night, was that his wife and their three kids in all probability came to Manchester to celebrate christmas.
It gets a little break for 45-year-old before the seriousness starts again. The English juleprogrammet is jam-packed of matches.
For manchester United's part waiting these three matches before the worst juletåka has departed.
26. December: Huddersfield at home.
30. December: Bournemouth at home.
2. January: Newcastle away.
You can read more about all the Premier League teams program here.Solskjær hailed. This reveals the great difference from the ^ the academic degree awarded