In træningskampen planed the goal, but as it was earnest, could the nothing.
Great optimism was in the course of a few hours Sunday afternoon turned into pessimism and pibekoncerter at Aalborg Stadium, where AaB storskuffede in forårspremieren against Randers FC.
0-3 lost to kronjyderne, and the effort was no more than 03 on the old grading scale. It was on all the parameters of an embarrassing effort by the north fodboldflagskib, which went down with all hands.
And it must really hit them on the selvforståelsen. After trænerskiftet to Jacob Friis talked about the fact that now things were beginning to run, and that AaB was on the right path again.
- They got connected well before the winter break and worked well running in træningskampene, so I do not think that they had seen the here come. I had not in the least, says Ekstra fodboldkommentator, Stig Tøfting.
the AaB's vikarierende coach Jacob Friis has been a worrying start to the forået in the premier League. Photo: Henning Bagger
Also OB and Esbjerg disappointed tremendously in the first round in the new year, but according to Tøfting do the most evil in the north, where the project ’Jacob Friis’ suffered a tremendous setback:
They face a direct opponent in the fight for the top 6 and being put in place at home. Now waiting for FC Midtjylland, as they can easily be left without points after the first two matches.
the AaB have not won at home in Aalborg Stadium since august, and right now it's only scorer that keeps them over slutspilsstregen.
Just above them lies Esbjerg, while the OB is in ninth place a point after the AaB.
It was a thin effort of several of the teams in the premiere, and it can be difficult to understand. Everyone should be completely ready after booting, but maybe the results are good in testkampene become a crutch for some.
- AaB and OB scored lots of goals, but when it was real, they totally harmless, says Stig Tøfting, who was in place in the Park where he so OB be run over with the 6-1 of a good-humoured FCK-team.
- I think that the OB seemed energiforladte. They didn't seem like a team that believed in it, and as soon as FCK scored the first goal, it was game over, say ’Chug’. the
Referee: Mads-Kristoffer Kristoffersen helps Note Troels Kløve on the legs after the race him down during the Superliga match between FC Copenhagen and OB in Telia Parken. Photo credit: Anders Kjærbye
the League's top scorer Robert Forest plaffede three goals against the inhabitants of funen, and he is now nearing low tide the Sands League record.
the 28 goals scored True for Brøndby back in the 1997/98 season. Robert Woods is already on 21 goals in this.
- I do not think that he played any particularly good battle, but three goals speaks its clear language. It is a completely wild streak, he is inside, and I think he can tweak Ebbe Sand's record and was fortunately also mentioned it on the tv before the match.
- He kicks both free kicks and penalty kicks, and for him a free-kick on the edge of the field almost as good as a penalty kick, says Stig Tøfting.
Robert Forest has been uncanny good in this season of the premier League and have at the present gotten the web to flutter 21 times. Photo credit: Anders Kjærbye
Randers FC will be the next crew, who must try to stop the almost unstoppable Forest, and randrusianerne't expect to get it just as easily as in the premierekampen in Aalborg.
Gilberto Macena coach of Hobro IK
Solbakken: Fischer and N'Doye at the training Wednesday-Thursday
English football - 11. feb. 2019 - at. 10:51, Accused of violence and threats: Nicki Bille refuses guilty