1. in denmark Næstved Boldklub have been given new owners.
the Extra Leaf for a week ago to tell that a trade was imminent, and it is now fallen into place.
The former German international Fabian Ernst takes over, along with Alex Quaye, who runs a football academy in Ghana, the club.
- It has been important for us to find a club and a city that has a football history. Here in Denmark, we found a club that has a rich history.
- It will say that the people of the town know what it's like to play in the best league, and it is our goal in the long term, says Fabian Ernst in a press release on the club's website.
He rejects that there is going to be a revolution in the liberal club, which over-winter on a nice fifth place in the 1. division.
Ernst wants to retain the strong local roots and stresses that he and Quaye does not come with a short-term plan:
- We are here for the long haul, and we have a desire to advance and develop Næstved Boldklub on all parameters.
- We are taking over a healthy club that has done well in recent years, and now we must try to develop. It is a big task, but we have a clear idea about that, with hard work can succeed with the mission.
Jacob 'Gaxe' Gregersen becoming director in Næstved. Photo: Anders Brohus
Fabian Ernst and Alex Quaye joins a new board of directors, while Jacob ’Gaxe’ Gregersen, who was previously the sports director at Jutland and FC Vestsjælland, director of the club.
The former owner, Peter Birch, wrote a week ago in an email to partners and volunteers, that the new owners would invest heavily in spillertrup as well as the organization in the short term’, but, according to Jacob Gregersen will it not be the case:
- I would like to stress that, with the change of ownership and my took not to expect a lønfest. We're not going to download half a League teams and players from all four corners of the world here in January.
- We will first and foremost work to keep stuck in the same economic sense as the club has been run in recent years.
Poole, who last season moved up from 2. division, is in the game to one of the seats, giving the play off matches for the premier League.
Moreover, coach Michael hemmingsen's crew in pokalkvartfinalen, where the mid-march meetings of the AaB.
Plus Niels beat all with smart tactic: It is here you shall not do in PL-manager!