for nearly a year, the 29-year-old actor Andreas Jessen kept away from the hairdresser. And barbermaskinen have also been allowed to lie in the drawer.
It is because he has starred in the feature film 'Valhalla' about the nordic gods in the autumn, which is based on the popular Danish comic of the same name.
- Right now, get it just allowed to stand for fun, he explained on Tuesday night, where Extra Bladet met him for the premiere of the 'Green Book' in the Grand Theatre.
The long hair and beard get, however, is hardly allowed to be much longer.
- I think it smokes. I fill the soon 30, and then it can be, you no longer feel that such a langhårsfrisure can go. So now I enjoy just the last few months, he told.
Soon he must, namely, to record a new tv series that has the working title 'Grow', with the brothers Avaz, who was behind the film 'While we live,' and here goes vikingelooket not.
There is a somewhat more renskuret Andreas Jessen, who many will know from the tv series 'Mercur'. Photo: Henrik Petit/TV2
And the trimming will hardly be met with resistance.
- It is enough especially my Instagram followers, who would be happy. They are tired of it, he admitted with a grin.
- you will Get many acidic messages?
- Yes, a little. They think it looks silly with long hair and beard. They think I look like a homeless person, I think, he added, grinning.
Quite so critical, his girlfriend not been. And yet.
- It is not because she hates it, but she probably wouldn't be angry if I trimmed it, he admitted.
Andreas Jessen started his career as a child actor as just ten. As an adult, he has among other things participated in two Danish julekalendere 'Ludvig and Santa claus' and 'The other world'. Many will also know him from TV2 Charlie-the series 'Mercur'.
His older brother is actor Sebastian Jessen.