Denmark humiliated, the Norwegian håndballguttter in the world cup final in Herning. Norway knew in advance that it was going to be tough, but it was simply a larger klasseforskjell than expected. Even the danes thought that Sagosen, Abelvik Red and more would be able to stand against the Danish giants.
For energy best goalkeeper, Niklas Landin, stopped most that came his way.
He demonstrated the sudden awesome skills, and was just as fast as a rattlesnake to stick out an arm, a hand or a leg. You thought that Sander Sagosen, Bjarte Myrhol or Kristian Bjørnsen would be able to pass him, writes the Danish Ekstrabladet about Landins performance in the final.In she Completely overrun by Denmark: - Blytungt
Bjarte Myrhol (36) this was the championship extra important for him. The captain begins to take on the years, and several Norwegian media believed that this could be his last championship, in any case, if Norway took the gold.
There was even one silver.
I think silver is a kjempeprestasjon, I'm doing it, admit the veteran to the TV 3.
the Rest of the Norwegian players, however, were very disappointed after another second place finish.
- It is extremely bitter. We go out there and try to give everything we have, also we are simply overrun, " says Magnus Abelvik Red.
- It is extremely heavy here now, " says Sagosen.
despite the fact that Myrhol is partially satisfied with the silver, would probably have a gold tasted even better. When asked if he still believes it is possible, he is unsure.
- It knows never. I am an old man of course want to keep for a long time, but I don't know.
He is also unsure if this actually was his last championship.
- We'll see. It is not a decision I take in the evening in any case, says the Myrhol.
Veteran is impressed by the young crew who once again have taken to a world cup final. From being a small håndballnasjon on herresida, håndballgutta really made a name of himself after the championship in 2017 and now.Three norwegians on the VMs team
- There are a bunch of superb guys and it shows the time and time again. It bodes well for the future of Norwegian handball, " says Myrhol.Family
the 36-year-old had the whole family in the stands throughout the championship. Even have Myrhol previously stated to Dagbladet that he himself become a better handball player of the family's presence.
- I hope to get the small dryppene with the family, and only get to see the kids. It provides release on the tanks ... I hope it can give me something extra to perform better on the track. It means a lot to me, said Myrhol.
Both his wife Charlotte and children, Rasmus (6), and She (4) was in place in Herning.
Myrhol can reveal that the son Rasmus has gotten the same love for the sport that my dad even has.
- It means just as much as the actual silver, admits Myrhol.Killed: they get the slaughter at the spillerbørsen