Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Trump and Erdogan meeting was the agreement : United States and Turkey want to avoid power vacuum in Syria

Washington and Ankara want to avoid a close vote, a power vacuum in Syria after the planned full withdrawal of the U.S. army. As the Turkish President's office

- 4 reads.

Trump and Erdogan meeting was the agreement : United States and Turkey want to avoid power vacuum in Syria

Washington and Ankara want to avoid a close vote, a power vacuum in Syria after the planned full withdrawal of the U.S. army. As the Turkish President's office said, agreed the head of state Recep Tayyip Erdogan and US President Donald Trump on Sunday in a telephone conversation, "a coordination between the military, diplomats and other government representatives of their countries in order to prevent a power vacuum".

A few hours earlier, Trump had written in the short message service Twitter, he had led with Erdogan "a long and productive phone call" and "the slow and highly coordinated withdrawal of U.S. troops" from Syria discussed. Erdogan, wrote on Twitter that the two of you have agreed on a stronger coordination of their countries "in many issues, including trade relations and the developments in Syria".

Trump announced on Wednesday, surprisingly, a full deduction of the 2000 U.S. soldiers from the Turkey border, the civil war country Syria. Of the Western allies of the United States, Trump earned for criticism, even in their own country, the decision is controversial.

Turkey welcomes, however, Trumps decision, because you will get a deduction of the US troops a free Hand in the fight against Kurdish rebels in Syria. The US army had been working with Kurdish fighters, the jihadists militia push back Islamic state (IS) in Syria. Trump keeps the IS militia now, however, for "largely defeated".

daily mirror tomorrow location Free

in order To trump's announcement of the Syria-withdrawal US Secretary of defense Jim Mattis, as well as the U.S. special envoy for the fight against ISIS, Brett McGurk submitted her resignation. In order to enable an orderly Transition, wanted to Mattis really low until the end of February his office.

Trump announced on Sunday on Twitter that Mattis' current Deputy Patrick Shanahan from 1. January the Acting Minister of defense. Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said on Twitter, Mattis will still work, at the handover ceremony with Shanahan to ensure that the Ministry is "to stay focused during the Transition to the defense of our Nation."

More about

USA Trump defense Minister Mattis replaced on 1. January

unlike Mattis Shanahan has never served in the U.S. army. The majority of his professional life, he worked in the private sector. He was for more than three decades as a Manager at Boeing, before he moved to 2017 into the Pentagon. (AFP)

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.