U.S. security adviser John Bolton has requested, according to a media report last year by the Ministry of defence options for an attack on Iran. The background is a an attack with three mortar shells on the diplomatic quarter had been in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, wrote the Wall Street Journal on Sunday citing current and former government employees. Although no one had been injured in the attack, attributed to a militant group with Links to Iran, but he created an unusual Alarm at the White house.
The U.S. Department of defense have worked out the requested options, it said in the report. According to the newspaper is not clear, however, whether the proposals were submitted to the White house, whether President Donald Trump of the request knew, and whether serious plans for an attack against Iran to take shape.
A spokesman for the National security Council said that President Donald Trump of options available to respond to a variety of threats.
The "Wall Street Journal" wrote that the request had triggered both in the Pentagon as well as in the Ministry of foreign Affairs concern. "They unsettled the people," was quoted a high-ranking Ex-employees. "It was crazy, how bluntly they talked about an attack on Iran."daily mirror tomorrow location Free
to order A government employee, who asked not to be specifically cited, it was different. It's not true that the state Department and the Pentagon had been caught off guard by the request, he told the German press Agency. On Details, he did not.More about
Vague accusations of U.S. Veteran since July in Iran
Trump held in may 2018 in the international nuclear agreement with Iran in General. The US government accuses the leadership in Tehran, among other things, to conduct Terror and to destabilize with an aggressive policy in the Middle East. Especially Trumps security adviser Bolton is regarded as a Hardliner against the Islamic Republic. "Bombing Iran to stop the Iranian bomb", he urged in March 2015 in the "New York Times". (dpa)