2019-05-04 00.50: the Article has been added to a correction.
the speaker of Parliament Andrew Norlén (M) bath together with the leaders of the groups already in the fall, contact the riksdag administration to go through some procedures and regulations for the members ' travel and later on overnight in order to reduce the risk of error.
– This work is ongoing, said Andreas Norlén to DN in an email.
he believes that the allowances are available for travel and accommodation are important in order to make it possible for mps from across the country to exercise their duties in an effective manner.
– I am considering whether there is a need to review the remuneration provisions.
and a senior lecturer at Södertörn university college, is usually described as S-tagged. She takes up the big skrällen with He affair 2011 – when the S-leader Håkan He is taken out full compensation and not notified that he was living with his partner.
" I do not understand how this has been able to continue and expand itself, and that there are still members who seem to shoe.
Lemne ask themselves why no party advocates that the regulatory framework should be reviewed.
" I think that parliament ought to deal with and review their rules, and maybe not to have this extra promotion the situation. There are very many others who have dual residence, "she says, and continues:
" A heavy responsibility rests on the parties and the leaders of the groups. It is not about what is legal and what the legal framework says. Political positions are positions of trust. I do not understand that you do not realize, on the high hills of the parties, this is not good considering the faltering trust for politicians among voters. There are all the reasons in the world to deal with it here.
political scientist, is the independent columnist in dagens nyheter and sit in the lead for högertankesmedjan Timbro. He takes up the obvious purpose of the rules: that a member of parliament should be able to have a pied-a-terre in Stockholm if the politician mainly live at another place.
" I think most of them have the understanding you want all not to need to stay in Stockholm the entire time, but that you should be able to stay and have their base in another part of the country. It is the spirit. Then the rules are designed so that it is possible to round them – so it will always be. Therefore, it is up to each member to exercise judgment in the use of this. Then it is a matter of concern from a förtroendeperspektiv, when it so obviously appears to be exploiting the rules for grants which you might not need to.
Therefore, think Johansson Heinö that politicians need to have ”a margin of safety”.
– It is not enough to legally or formally have the right to compensation. You must also be able to ensure that the use is in after the judgment, in line with how it is intended from the beginning – the purpose of the compensation. There is an agreement between the voters and the elected, in which the principle conditions you must have this compensation and then you can't refer to a regulatory framework that formally agrees otherwise.
Magnus Hagevi is a professor of political science at linnaeus university. He describes the rules as ”written for the beautiful weather”.
" It's a confidence that contact the riksdag administration has had for the members, to make this quite uncomplicated and also have confidence in to take care of themselves – that is to say, not to say that you live somewhere where you do not live.
the space to use the rules, think Hagevi on the change.
" I'm guessing it will be to change the rules in one way or another, and that it becomes more bureaucratic and control over it, so that in the future, to do the right thing.
It is important that people around the country can become members of parliament, so that people can be represented, he believes.
– It is a part of democracy. Therefore, it is a shame if some use it here only to increase their income. It is, of course, a form of abuse of power.
they do not earn financially in the arrangement, because their hemkommuner where they wrote themselves, have a higher tax rate compared with the in the vicinity of Stockholm.
– You need to actually not be written in their constituency to represent it. There are no requirements on it. But it is clear that if you need to have regular contact with their constituency and be there a lot, so that you need to have a övernattningslägenhet in their constituency, so might be a need for double accommodation.
" Yes, I think it should.
Read more: Mps who have written with their parents and receive compensation
Correction: Håkan He was the leader of the social democrats in 2011-2012.