The 68-year-old woman, who is married to one of Norway's richest men, is believed to have been abducted from his home outside Oslo. She was last seen on 31 October last year.
Read more: Norwegian miljardärs wife missing – abductors require 92 million in ransom
– There are still no suspected, " says Tommy Brøske at the Norwegian police at a press conference with the occasion of the disappearance.
on the further work.
Tommy Brøske confirms, however, that they had found a letter in the couple's home. According to the Norwegian VG has a ransom of nine million euros (equivalent to more than 90 million Swedish kronor (sek), which shall be paid in the digital currency up, required. On Wednesday, police announced that serious threats have been made if the requirements are not met.
At the press conference displayed a surveillance video of three people who passed outside the Tom Hagens workplace on 31 October of last year and that the police want to come in contact with. They are in the moment, not suspecting anything.
to the family or the workplace has been monitored by the supposed kidnappers.
Brøske also confirms that the police was alerted about the incident the same day as Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik the Paddock disappeared, and urges the continuation of all who may have seen anything to contact police.
"the Police ask for tips from the public, observations and information," says Tommy Brøske.
Interpol and Europol are connected in the case. Also the national polisgrupp negotiating for hostages is involved.