Forty section about 35 to 50 minutes are planned. Failings, ålderspanik, sorrows, solving theories, and the answers to the big questions in life is promised. A lot of humour also.
" I'm so happy that I will get to do this with Gynning. She is the of my friends which usually makes me lose the chin, says Carina Berg.
" I can never figure out or predict what she'll say. It is such a gift to sit and talk initiated or killgissa the great questions of life with her.
Carina Berg calling from the studio where she and medpoddare Carolina Gynning shall be collected at a microphone once a week until november.
– the Goal is that we'll just find ourselves in the pod. Everything that has with it the goal to do we will discuss, both high and low, summarizes Gynning, the idea behind the pod.
– They are extreme difficulties, responds, Carolina Gynning without thinking about it.
Carina Berg agrees.
– The older we get the less we know. You will become more and more humbled by the fact that you don't have a clue who you are. Everything is just on a day-to-day try to feel as good as possible and make wise choices so that you can continue to feel so. And this allows, of course, us to talk about just about anything, for everything has to do with this: How you choose your job. How you handle your children. Your relationships. And with what you are eating or how your sleep is.
They emphasize both that they want the listeners to laugh with them, even when the topics are serious.
– Either find our listeners no grain of smartness in the program that they can take with them – or have you just laughed. Have you not done any of this so should probably listen to any other pod.
”The older we get, the less we know. You will become more and more humbled by the fact that you don't have a clue about who you are.”
– It is very hard to do in the day, for example, all the young girls who are fullpumpade with this on how to live and how one should look, respond Gynning. It makes it difficult to create an identity of its own...
" ...for our parents, it was probably more about searching, more about the to limit. To turn off all the different impressions and opinions.
They have promised a lot of ”babble”, but the framework for the pod is free call about how to reach some kind of harmony in their lives.
– What we are talking about should not be uppstyrt, assures Gynning, but come from the heart all the time...
" ... and we can start talking about any slick method on how to achieve inner happiness, continued Berg, and then we stop to talk about how we are after we have given birth to a child urinating as sprinklers. You never know where we end up. We don't know for sure – so this is not completely onervöst. We are so accustomed to talk with each other so it is hard to switch on self-censorship just because there is a microphone on the table.
It has been fifteen years since they became close friends, but worked together have Gynning and Berg has not done since 2009, in the tv program ”Stars on ice”.
" So it is. We said the other day that during the fifteen years we have both molting skins both one and two times. We have so much to draw from – we have lost close friends, seen the disease close up, joined our fair share of therapy and become jättehjälpta of it, we have separated and had children and tackles right now a bi-weekly-life. There are many things that forced us to ask ourselves a little bit outside of ourselves and look at our lives and question what is worth anything and how we want to live, then Carina Berg.
Carolina Gynning notes that she no longer cares about what will seem on their pod.
– The years that you have been in the public eye have made such a van that they no longer care about what's written, if the headlines that you see when you stand in the matkön. I do not care about it – and it is very nice for it was not so fun in the beginning.
" We are extremely different, but we laugh at the same things. We laugh also for the sad – we can call each other up if any hard thing and end it anyway with that we are breaking up with laughter over the whole thing, responding with Carolina Gynning.
Carina Berg responds similar to:
– It is very comforting to feel bad next Gynning. She is so intuitive in everything. All the advice you get of her is so completely out of the left and that is why it is so incredibly nice to go to her with their troubles. It is great to have a friend who is so different from a itself.