The 28. november 2017 running my son and I wrong.
the Accident was violent, the car is thrown backwards, rolling a few times around and land on the roof.
- the Time subsequent is marked by physical and psychological impact, and the first months of the year can I very little.
- Both my son and I have been a trauma, since we thought we should die, as the car was thrown around.
- We respond verbally, both 2, and sometimes frustrations loudly out, and therefore, there are some neighbors who contacts the municipality.
- It was also fine enough, but we get no help.
so begins Krista H a letter to the nation! about the sad situation she and her children ended up in. For where Krista had hoped that the municipality could help her and the two children after the accident, so went there a year before 'help' came in the form of tvangsfjernelser. Her letter - which Odense Municipality, with a comment below - continues namely as follows:
- In October 2018 choose the municipality then finally to help – by placing my children. The accusation sounds of violence (based on the reactions of both my son and I have) and they put weight on the 6 year old thing, when the children back then were arranged in a different municipality.
- Things I once had refuted and evidence was not such, why they came home to me again.
- Now, the children are placed in orphanages, and must see something of their family unreasonably little. I must f.ex. see them 2 hours per week.
- My son - are reached - is the very mark of the accident (through conversations at the kid's house) and my daughter is mentally strained, tired, drained of loss and frustration. But the municipality refuses, unfortunately, to communicate with us, holding meetings.
the Orphanage and its staff is actually decent, but they are also ignored by the municipality. And mixes the too much they get told they need to remember they are employed by the municipality.
- Even my psychiatrist (I've got ptsd after the accident, and are hardly overloaded by the municipality) want to tell the municipality, but they refuse to talk with us.
- I don't know what they want of me and what I need to do to get the kids home again!
- I'm not just a sour mother, and I know how the law works, but right now they have created a case on lies. And my 2 kids are the ones who pay the price. They listen not to the children.
My daughter has now developed a strained relationship with food and eat only real, when I take the food and cake with to together.
- She has in the few months lost 3 kg, gets teased, has days she can't because she is drained of fatigue, the days she throws up, and at the orphanage she and the little brother just presented with a lot of change, and unstable frames.
- What should I do to get my children back, and why they will not help us as a family, rather than to destroy us as a family, joining Krista, who has asked to the nation! get a comment to tvangsfjernelserne from the Municipality of Odense. And information about what the municipality is paying to her children living at the orphanage. The answer reads as follows:
- As a public authority we are subject to professional secrecy concerning individuals ' private matters, and can therefore not comment on specific cases, and we answer only your questions out from the general conditions.
- You ask for what a mother in Kristas situation can do in order to get his children home.
- Overall, there may be several reasons why children are placed, whether it is done with the consent of the parents, or whether it is done by compulsion.
We take always the child's best interests the highest.
- It can be relationship with the parents and/or child that causes-of-home placement is necessary and therefore it will also be very different, what we need to do to a child hjemgives.
- for the sake Of observance of confidentiality, we can not specifically state what a mother in a similar situation can do.
- as regards your question concerning the average price of a børnehjemsophold the cost depends on several factors.
- It is bl.a. type of the location of the child, the target child's health needs, extra support or special support, etc.
- Socialstyrelsens Tilbudsportal provides comparable and transparent information on all shelters and residential care for children and young people in Denmark and you can by posting on the www.tilbudsportalen.dk find information about tilbuddenes target groups, tariffs, etc., writes Morten Madsen, Family and Velfærdschef in the municipality of Odense, but what are you thinking?