the Mood was already emotional around the dinner table in "Every time we meet" on TV 2 in the evening. Went Lars Bremnes, and announced that he would interpret the song "För kärlekens skull", which is written by Ted Gärdestad.
- Oh, Tor loved the song, said Elisabeth "Bettan" Andreassen.
"Bettan" is the evening's musical hedersgjest. She lost her husband Tor Andreassen suddenly and unexpectedly two and a half years ago, and have been open about their grief in the aftermath.We reported the song for song: From full disaster to the magic
Before I start to sing, so I'll just say that I need a little help. I have been given: here comes Anna and Nora, said Bremnes on.
When it was completely quiet in the studio. "Bettan" drew breath - and then came the tears.Smuggled into the daughters
For Anna (23), and Nora Andreassen (21) is her daughters, who had been smuggled in at Kjærnes farm in Valer in all the secret of, "Every time we meet"-production.
She was not aware that we were coming at all, " says Anna Andreassen to Dagbladet. She tells us that they had been on the farm all day, and the whole time had to fit in so that they were not detected.
We had a contact person who checked on us from time to time, and who knew where mom was. We had to go around her all the time, and tells Nora Andreassen to Dagbladet.Bettan: - I'm in love. I have met a wonderful man! Dagbladet Plus
It was actually "Bettan" even that first launched the idea that the girls should be with, to be with on the to shelf one of the other artists later in the program. The idea was they were not completely on. But when it was about their mother, the case was another.
We knew that she was happy to be with, and that there came to be many nice moments. When the production asked us personally, so we thought that when she comes to get procedure and touched and surprised, " says Anna, and states:
- It worked! It was grining and tears, and a huge success.- Kept the tears
- We saw on the countenance that we had managed to surprise her, " says Nora, who tells us that she thought it was hard to not start crying himself.MOTHER AND DAUGHTERS: Anna Andreassen and Nora Andreassen surprised mom Elisabeth "Bettan" Andreassen with the visit of the recording of "Every time we meet". Photo: TV 2 Show more
just before they were to go on stage, they sat behind in sminkerommet and waited. They have a small tv screen, as you can see, what goes on inside the studio.
- So they show some clips from Kautokeino and "Muitte mu", and there was dad with also. We put the finished sminket, and were going into right after the clip. It was tough, and I had to hold back tears, tells Nora, and continues:
As we come around the corner into the studio, and there sits mom and fossgråter. Then, it was hard not to start crying himself. But there was much joy at the same time, to see that she was touched. She had such a long and nice day, and then build everything up that we suddenly popping up.
Nora explains that it was the goal to get mom Bettan to begin to cry:
- She is not afraid to show feelings, she has feelings outside of the body. She is very good to see other people's feelings too, even if they don't have them on as she herself has.Close relationships
Both Anna and Nora says that they have a close relationship with his mother.Elisabeth Andreassen: - One should not be afraid of the feelings
- We have a close relationship, as all daughters and mothers hopefully. When you've been through a lot together, it is clear that one may be a little closer, " says Anna.
Nora moved away from home a few years ago, but is still a lot of to stop by for a visit.
We are maybe a little different, me and mom. I'm more like my dad, but it is still nice to have one that has the feelings outside the body, that can learn me it. Especially the last years, it has been nice, " she says.Musical youth
Even though they both have had music around him throughout his childhood, they have not chosen to go the way occupational. Anna has been a nurse, while Nora educates himself to become an engineer.
Music has always been a big part of our life, with the thought that mom has dealt with it and we've been with her everywhere in connection with the things she has done. Therefore, we have always operated a little bit with it, within the family, " says Anna.
however, It is not the first time the two Andreassen-the sisters sing together.
- We have sung a bit together, the first time was in dad's 60th birthday. When I played the guitar, and then sang we trestemt, Anna, my mom and I. Anna has a own insane ability to sing things on the fly, and hear the harmonies in my head. What has she got of my mom, " says Nora.Bettan about the tough years: - I have used the energy to get me through the days, being a mom, being an artist Dagbladet Plus