Disciplinærinstansen. Only the name gives the red buds of many football fans in Denmark.
It is the sport probably the most hated variety. The perception is that the entity making decisions, as the wind blows, and that is completely arbitrary, the kind of cases taken up - and who escapes.
Why it worked at his place, since the DBU chairman Jesper Møller, nearly two years ago here in Ekstra Bladet stated that Disciplinærinstansen needed an overhaul
The bad news is that apparently nothing is going to happen.
It said Jesper Møller for Extra Blade 24. may 2017
- We are going to look at the system and to see, whether there must be adjustments in the committee, which now has had its current form for six years.
- We will make a conclusion in the course of the autumn, as the page will be submitted to the repræsentantskabsmødet, which is the authority that can decide any changes.
- Should we continue to have club officials in the committee? We must have a committee only with the lawyers? We need to have a previous topdommer in the committee?read more Close
DBU established a working group, but it has not been marked by fast work. A year and a half after the reduction, the group still does not come to a conclusion.
And it is actually a group that investigates itself.
the President of the Disciplinærinstansen, lawyer Jens Hjortskov, has a prominent place in the working group, like the OB's sports director Jesper Hansen is in both the working group and Disciplinærinstansen.
Although we are still waiting for the working group's conclusion, are the signals not to be mistaken by: Disciplinærinstansen works excellent. Here, there is no reason to do anything about.
- Jesper Møller, you mentioned 24. may 2017 in the Extra Magazine that you like as a former topdommer in the committee. Believe you still, it is a good idea?
- It is important not to make changes, if any, that have been sitting in the working group, believe that things, as they are today, works fine. We must not change the composition of the committee, because I think it. Here we must think of the whole picture.
- In was set up in October 2017, a working group that would look at changes for Disciplinærinstansen. Why is there not yet come a conclusion?
the Working group has come up with recommendations, and has sent clear signals that the way Disciplinærinstansen running on today, is exactly right. It does not suggest there is a need for change.
Pokalfinalen between FCK and Brøndby in may 2017 was one of the cases, in which Disciplinærinstansen came in the firing line. Nobody was punished after the debacle. Here are the Brøndby-fans in the confrontation with the police in the Park. Photo: Ekstra Bladet
- I think that it is absolutely essential that we listen to the working group that has looked at the workflow and the composition of the committee at Disciplinærinstansen.
- But in the course of the next few months will Thomas (Christensen, president of the organization of division, ed.) and I hold a physical meeting, where we will listen to the conclusions reached by the working group.
- It means, well, that's not going to be change?
- The reports we forecast has come to Disciplinærinstansen works really well. This, I believe, hangs together with the fact that we don't experience very many appeals.
- in fact It is also my impression that the committee is working really well, " says Jesper Møller.
On the DBU's repræsentantskabsmøde Sunday in indianapolis were all members of the Disciplinærinstansen re-elected.
It will say that the committee continues to consist of chairman Jens Hjortskov, James, Baker, Jesper Hansen, Lars W. Knudsen, Steven Lustü and Stig Pedersen - and that everything remain as it usually is...Two years ' stagnation
There has not been much, when it's about possible changes in Disciplinærinstansen. DBU president Jesper Møller, took the initiative nearly two years ago. Yet the work has not resulted in a finished conclusion.
DBU chairman Jesper Møller makes more places aware of, he Disciplinærinstansen in his opinion, is not functioning optimally.
Jesper Møller becomes more concrete and says to Ekstra Bladet that it is time for a service check of the Disciplinærinstansen, at the same time, look at the composition of the committee. The president mentions specifically, he wants a former topdommer in the committee.
On DBU's website one can read that it is not durable, that there be fines for the clubs after matches in the premier League, but not when it is about the final of the DBU Cup. It should be possible to sanction both clubs and kampansvarlige.
the Announcement comes after the riots to pokalfinalen between Brøndby and FCK. Neither Brøndby, FCK or DBU got the fines because that was not the basis of the regulatory framework to sanction the kampansvarlige – DBU.
DBU establish a working group to look at possible changes of the Disciplinærinstansens composition and at the same time come up with proposals that can improve the procedure, minimize conflicts of interest and to substantiate the judicial bodies the independence of the DBU.
the Working group must, in the course of the first half of 2018 come up with recommendations to the DBU's board of directors. The working group consists of Jens Hjortskov (chairman of the Disciplinærinstansen), Peter Rønnow (lawyer), Peter Ebbesen (turneringsansvarlig), Lars Kühnel (Hobro) and Jesper Hansen (OB)
the DBU's board of directors informed of its work. It is agreed that the president Jesper Møller and vice-president Thomas Christensen as soon as need to take the initiative for a physical meeting of the working group.
Jesper Møller and Thomas Christensen has not yet held the meeting. But the president will - in the course of the next few months - take the initiative to a meeting with the working group to get an orientation about what ideas the group has to the possible change of Disciplinærinstansen.read more Close