In July last year, could håndballparet Camilla Herrem (32) and Steffen Stegavik (35) glory of having been parents for the first time, when his son Theo came into the world.
Herrem is confirmed even to the newspaper Dagbladet that she was pregnant, just after the championship in 2017, and more than half a year later came the little boy to the world.
When the Newspaper met the couple during Idrettsgallaen in Stavanger on Saturday, they had barnefri and were ready to celebrate idrettsåret that had passed. Herrem had great expectations for the evening, but disproved quickly that neither she or her husband would win the party Saturday night.Need to get better
That life, which largely revolved about the handball and the dog good Luck, have changed, adding either Herrem or her husband hide in.- Missed is big. Things happens not always as we hope
- We must be able to plan, says Herrem and points out that Stegavik is better at the point than she is.
- I need to start to get a little better at planning. It is a completely different life, but incredibly cozy, she continues.
On the question of whether it has turned up some unexpected challenges that parents of young children, the proud father tell that it has gone over all expectations.
I think we get along well, and so shall it be said that we have a very kind boy also, who should have the praise that he sleeps at night and generally is happy all the time.BARNEFRI: Camilla and Steffen had barnefri Saturday night. The couple was beaming on the red carpet ahead of the Idrettsgallaen. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more Good help
Even if it is only a half a year since little Theo came into the world, has Herrem already been back on the handball court, and was among other things brought in in the european CHAMPIONSHIP squad in December - where she wowed - as usual.
That the time extends to a hectic schedule, they can't take all the credit for yourself.
- We have fortunately the family around us who are good at to help with the babysitting, " says Herrem, and adds that it also helps that the couple can focus on each other.
- When we have such good help at home, then it goes fine. But we have the desire to be with him then too, " says Herrem lattermildt.RESIDENT: For a half a year ago they became parents for the first time together. Here snogging the to during the world cup in Germany in 2017. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more Avstandsforhold
Camilla Herrem and Steffen Stegavik have been a couple for a number of years, and in the summer of 2011 they got engaged. Two years later they were right ektefolk, when they gave each other their yes at the bride's home to the Sola in Rogaland.
There was, admittedly, several years after the wedding before the two moved together. With the exception of a few months in Romania, where both played for the club Baia Mare, lived the married couple barely under the same roof, before 2017.Such is the håndballparets new life: That is what we have waited for twelve years,
Stegavik has previously told Dagbladet that it was good to finally be cohabiting.
It is this we have waited for twelve years. It was great to be able to pack all their things out of the boxes, which were spread over four different cities. Now we live in the same city, and it is absolutely perfect.Praised his wife
When the couple became parents for the first time in July, announced the even that the son had come into the world. It did Stegavik in a lengthy post on Instagram, where he at once used the opportunity to applaud his wife.
- For a star you are. Five year wedding anniversary yesterday was feira at the hospital yesterday evening/night. And verily so it came little Theo in the night, 7. July. You're darn the strongest chick I know, he wrote, among other things.TORE TANG: Håndballjentene celebrated with champagne and gullhatter on spillerhotellet in Gothenburg, sweden. Seierssangen was Tore Tang. Video: Bjørn Langsem and Fredrik Ø. Sandberg Show more Show more
- Everything is well with mother, child and dad, he wrote on.
Also, the 32-year-old took to social media to announce their son's arrival.
"It is like an interval training," they said. Hardest intervals I have ever been involved in each case. And the longest. Little Theo, after a bit of if and but, he came fresh and fast out, wrote the freshly baked mora.Now, they have been cohabiting