1. Grab a prop paper towel and make this the rubber edge (manchetrand) of the washing machine clean. The grey attack, you see, is what people ‘vetluis call. Not a bug, but a collective term for substances (hair, skin flakes and body oils). Vetluis arises especially when you often on low temperature washes and/or too much detergent is used.
2. Remove the dispenser from your washing machine and brush clean. Rinse the mould well and let dry. Stop the not back yet, because...
3. ... first, you make the space clean normally where the soap dish sits. Then put the clean soap dish back.
4. To dirt, grease and lime scale to solve, you can make a large dash of natural vinegar or half a cup of baking soda in the empty drum and do a program for high temperatures rotate. You can also use a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine and let it run. Then the washing machine again wonderfully fresh.
5. Now you can have the exterior of your machine and wasmachineruimte cleaning.
Curious to know more tips like this? In the Schoonmaakkalender you can find many useful schedules and fast-paced methods of cleaning to your house, a curse and a sigh, clean. The Schoonmaakkalender is released by the Mustache, it costs € 14.99 and is, among other here here sale.