in June, Stockholm Amirkhan have to deal with the british Chris fish gold .
amirkhan's last match is in may last year, when he crashed Jason Knight in Liverpool. Much has happened since then.
Knight-after the game Finland's UFC-hope stopped to examine their lives and their goals.
– Area - and uphill. I had a few months doing absolutely nothing, Amirkhan recalled last summer.
Between the haunted.
We all have small problems, which may create the feeling that the whole life is fucked up.
Amirkhan achievements seem embarrassingly hard, when the man recap the last year in the Monday Helsinki fisherman torpalla.
it takes just under nine years road free match, that man can sanctify his life to sport.
– I lived before that kind of sports culture. Some women might call, that you came here. I was in a hurry to leave after practice to see guys that I would enjoy at the same time life. Friends come and get me, and I was always in a hurry to leave, Amirkhan told.
Now he said that he would choose in the evening to sleep, when it occurred to the old memory Playstation gaming or series watching.Not the cat's christening
When Amirkhan jumping knee decided to take the Andy Oglen against in eight seconds in Stockholm in January 2015, Mr. Finland competition heritage prince quickly became one of Finland's most followed athletes.
the word prepared men was torn a few years in every direction. Interest feeding helped him contribute to the country's high income as a struggle-athlete, but the media and sponsor obligations began little by little to tax it, how he had earned a place.
I Was always in all the cat's christening. I always say yeah and yeah. I had the feeling that I didn't want to upset anyone. I just go with each tune, until I realized that I have to be selfish and learn to say no, Amirkhan said.
Even charity work were allowed to stay.
– I had to think about it, what I want out of life, because all this ends, if I'm not willing to make it work. Fortunately, I woke up.
Amirkhan is already 30 years old, so UFC-the dream of stop and posture for determining of the event at the last possible moment.
all kinds of errors should be made. I'm a young. It's a different thing to learn I them and growing up I, he pondered.”you got the woman's condition”Makwan Amirkhan said he was clearly in better shape than a year ago. AOP/Pekka Sipola
preparing for Chris fish gold is going in your head. Because the ufc didn't taste, Amirkhan find a spark of boxing, where he has risen to the perimeter of the.
the starting point was to start working out as a professional who strives for absolute top. Before the knight's encounter measurements reported that work was enough to huge.
– When the test results come in, one of the old school guys look at them and say: damn, you got the woman's condition, Amirkhan said.
the Old covenant man was of the opinion that the turku-based fighter has struggled to field a star out of shape.
– Before the last game we tested, that maximal oxygen uptake was passable. Now we do a workout, which I hadn't dared to put to you, physics coach Viljo Niemelä with a laugh next.
free match training Amirkhan start until two months straight, during which his camp is in Dubai and Ireland. The former wrestler believes that feel familiar to find in an instant.
He said, that can take for development is to make the fish gold scout that an impossible task. Amirkhan, according to the quick stop is no longer the lifeblood of his success.
– It's fun to see that now I only enjoy this kind of stuff. I find that as long as is condition, everything works out better. Even if something fails, so you can more quickly return to match the position and go from there. The error doesn't mean anything. Yes, I said that career during the time many game crashed condition.
Amirkhan would have wanted the hard profile of the opponent. Fish gold he speaks as a mere suupalana.
– I eat it alive, Amirkhan download.
– I'm gonna Make this guy an example that I can challenge just anyone in this series.physics coach Viljo Niemelä and Makwan Amirkhan arrived sporty in vermeissä Monday's briefing Kalastajatorppa Hilton hotel. AOP/Pekka SipolaMakwan Amirkhan huff new enthusiasm for your career, sixth in the UFC-match below. AOP/Pekka Sipola