Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Salad can be dangerous for people with allergies

the food chain warns of the chips after a pistagenöt been found in a bag of chips during the packing of a supplier. Coop stated that it takes the incident ver

- 1 reads.

Salad can be dangerous for people with allergies

the food chain warns of the chips after a pistagenöt been found in a bag of chips during the packing of a supplier.

Coop stated that it takes the incident very seriously and is now investigating what has happened. As a precaution, have the salad stopped to be sold.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.