know what arbel wait.
a Thrilling battle is coming. We'll see what direction it goes to go. The guy probably comes pretty much on top and try to pound Promote, Asikainen estimates.
He highlight of the match.
– When the Edis to keep a cool head and is immediately ready to respond to their own attacks and not the source of too much passailu, so pretty good will.
Lopez is not used to long matches. Asikainen according to Tatlin opportunities to improve the match progresses.
– Edis is a good move. Him not easy to hit, Asikainen said.
Began to take carefully – not download hard hits.
the longer the match goes, the more Edikselle comes to places, Asikainen know.
– Ed keep getting hard hits himself and discredit the guy and give the guy a signal that it is not easy to walk through the doors.Madison Square garden european champion Amin Asikainen to train boxers. JARNO KUUSINEN/AOP
the New York born Lopez gets kotikehä. Tatlin has fought as a professional only once abroad.
– the Same guy obeys stuffs, was a circle built where, Asikainen inches.
He believes a good presentation will open a tatlin the door to the united states.
Asikainen know what it's like to walk a guest entry to the championship. He dropped in Hannover, the German Sebastian Sylvester in June 2006, and the rise of European champion.
– It requires a clear head and believe in what you do. When place comes, keep hitting hard, he said.
He makes the interesting observation the New York -match equipment.
– There is probably small gloves, what is a good fold. Yes the guy feels it, too. After a really good hit, so big party it – to turn the game before the full time, so no need for any points from the judges.
He speculates that Tatlin's hard to win on points guests in the ring.
I Hope, that will be a hard blow out of the bushes and decide the match before full time.
His instructions Tatlin is clear.
as Soon as the guy makes one mistake, so acknowledge it. Good self-confidence right from the beginning – not the source of any grovelling and pakittele country, Asikainen said.
– All or nothing.