No parties to press so often on the "abstention"button in the folketingssalen as the Holocaust. Since the general election nearly four years ago the party 96 times voted blank, shows DR News counting.
This corresponds to just under five percent of the vote and gives the Party the yellow jersey in to the voice of the yellow - and it is the expression of that, a lot lurepasser and fedtspiller, reads the judgment from both ends of the folketingssalen.
- It is fedtspilleri. The social democrats is not so much a red party anymore, it's more been a yellow party, says the Danish people's party udlændingeordfører, Martin Henriksen.
- Usually it's nice to have the yellow jersey, but not in this context, the prophecy for his master the Unity finansordfører, Rune Lund, and adds:
- It is the expression of that Social lurepasser and fedtspiller. And right here-up to the elections it is important for voters to know whether you vote red or green.
Several of The yellow votes are cast in immigration matters, and it creates doubt about where to have the party down on the other side of the very forthcoming general election, believes Martin Henriksen.
- When you vote yellow so much, then it's because one opens up, you can do something completely different after an election. They will give themselves flexibility, so if The Radical left after the elections requires concessions on immigration matters, so have the Social democrats have not locked themselves in a firm line, he says.
the Social democrats voted in favour, among other things yellow to the legal requirement that you have to give handshake at a ceremony to become a Danish citizen. The proposal tried to solve a non-existent problem, was the argument.
the Party pressed also on the yellow button, when the Danish Parliament in december to vote on a new udrejsecenter on the island of Lindholm I Stege Bay. The party would like to have a new udrejsecenter, but could not vote for, when you did not know the specific basis for the financing, it said.
Many of The yellow votes are cast, when the other opposition parties have tabled amendments to the government's budget or has tried to impose on the government to do certain things with the resolution.
This creates a Unity lens to uncertainty over whether the Democratic president, Mette Frederiksen, is going to lead a different policy than the Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V) if she wins the election.
- It is a big problem. It shifts the fundamental of confidence in what the Social democrats want, and it gives an impression that in many areas does not intend to lead a different policy than Lars Løkke, says Rune Lund, and adds:
the Criticism bounces completely on a member of the Democratic leadership at Christiansborg palace in copenhagen, Henrik Dam Kristensen, who as gruppesekretær coordinates folketingsgruppens votes. He does not believe that the yellow record casts doubt on Democratic politics.
- I mean, basically, that the voters pretty clearly know where they have the Social democrats, he says, and adds:
- It is less than five percent of the cases, we voted to yellow. And every time we have voted yellow, that there has been a very clear argument for it.
But it is surely not a record, even proud of?
- No, but it also has little to do with the way the government organises policy. If you have a bill, where you know that, in general, is for the intention, and then put each element into, as you well know, we are opposed to – then we should certainly mark the difference in one way or another. And we have in some cases chosen to do by the voice of the yellow, says Henrik Dam Kristensen.
the Policy Loop new fighting dog
Policy Inger has incurable cancer: the job center will stop her sick pay
Politics Red John new life: I dig the garden and bake muffins every weekend