The former weather presenter and 'dancing with the stars'-winner Sara Maria Franch-Mærkedahl regained quickly love, after she and dessertkokken Morten Heiberg went from each other back in 2018.
In a supermarket got the 38-year-old Mærkedahl sudden eye contact with Mikkel Westfall, and the two have been inseparable ever since.
Although today they call themselves lovers, they are, however, not moved together yet. This, despite the fact that Sara Maria Franch-Mærkedahl just moved into a new, nice apartment on the beach road with her two daughters.
It told she, en Ekstra Bladet met her to bogreception in connection with Carla Mickelborgs new book, 'I love myself', in inner Copenhagen.
- All is well on the privatfronten. I have moved into a new home, which I have rented through Housing Denmark, and I'm insanely happy to live in. It is located on the beach road of Østerbro, she told Extra Magazine.
Sara Maria Franch-Mærkedal was in a good mood, since the Extra Magazine met her to bogreception. Photo: Linda Johansen
when Asked whether her boyfriend has moved in, the answer was clear.
- No, I moved alone with my girls, laughed at her and continued:
- But I still have a boyfriend who I am very, very happy, but we are not moved together yet.
it Stands to Sara Maria Franch-Mærkedahl it happens, however, for the foreseeable future.
- We are talking about moving together. But it has not happened yet, she said with a smile.
Back in march of this year, the former 'dancing with the stars'winner finally sold his apartment in Hellerup, after it had been for sale for about six months. She would like to of the 71 square meter big apartment, so she could get more space for his two girls.
The new buyer gave 3.245.000 dollars for the property, which was put up for sale for 3.495.000 in august last year. Sara Maria Franch-Mærkedahl gave even 2.595.000 dollars for the apartment, and thus there is a margin of 650.000 dollars.
In 2016, won the Sara Maria Franch-Mærkedahl 'dancing with the stars'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
After having been a weather presenter on TV2 for a number of years stopped the 38-year-old celebrity with to anticipate the sun, rain and wind last summer.
Sara Maria Franch-Mærkedahl feed off today, partly as an ambassador for the travel company the Apollo, where she is doing online-tv, and as a lecturer.
- currently, I am busy to make podcasts and lectures, so I do the online tv of the Apollo. I'm very happy, she said to Ekstra Bladet in connection with the bogreceptionen.
- There is something new coming up tv, I have to make for the fall, but I can't say much about it yet, she said further.
in Addition, she last year the company Mommy Circus, which among other things sells toys for children.
the Company gets kick-started again in 2019, where it is re-launched.