In the evening we say goodbye to Rachel, Stephanie and Christian, when the very last section on 'Year 0'-the children will be sent on TV2.
Already in the morning at sekstiden went to the great farewell with the young people we've known since they were quite small, in time. Surprisingly enough, it was the competitor of the DR, both the dr.dk and on Facebook took the hole on the farvellet.
Danish well-known - 22. jan. 2019 - at. 08:32 'Year 0'-participant: Was sick of that record
- It is a bit strange, says Theresia Low Treschow-Kühl, who is the mother of Rachel.
- It is not, because we were expecting champagne and flowers, or something like that, but perhaps we had thought that TV2 had done one or another. Marked, to the young people and their families in something like 20 years, quite free has put up to ten optagedage each year. It is a completely full-time equivalents, " she says, and stresses that there are some acidic mines - the only wonder of the situation.
At dr.dk is the article 'Unique tv program stops: 3 moments, we never forget', which is also posted on the DR Culture's Facebook page.
'We are so close to be the fly on the wall in a completely ordinary life, that if you have been bitten by the to follow in the families' slow development, it can be difficult to understand, why the tv program is one of the most popular in Denmark. Who bother to look at the unspectacular everyday life? Many, it turns out', writes dr.dk.
Also, Rachel's father, Lars Ellebye, it seems that the case is a little peculiar.
- It is a little comical, that the DR doing such an article, when there is nothing to find about the participants of the tv2.dk, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- The writes instead of interesting things about the documentary about his life and about the Jehovah's Witnesses, but nothing about them that is has been in the 'Year 0' till now, he says with a laugh.
- Yes, it would be very good style to say the young a kind of thank you, says Theresia Low Treschow-Kühl.
'Year 0'-the free is tv2.dk, however, is not. TV2 is on the day of the final chosen to bring an article on Mathilde Beuschau, there was with from the start of the programme, but in 2007 chose to leave hverdagsdokumentaren. On Danish tv2.dk you can read an article about the young girl, who today are working to get a managerial job at McDonald's.
Tv-editor Mette Heiberg can't quite understand the 'Class 0'-the parents ' wonder.
- Lars and Theresa was probably a postal delivery for the early out. TV2 had of course planned a lookup on Facebook with a small sammenklip from the programmes and an over-finaleopslag. And in the evening you can read the interview on the tv2.dk about the director's most memorable moments with Year 0 through 18 years, she says and continues.
- And completely end with 'Year 0' it is fortunately not. Next year we come with a retrospect, where each of our beloved hovedkarakterer get a whole program, which follows them from birth to their 18. year. But I will of course use also this opportunity to thank our 'Year 0'-families to share their life through 18 years with all of us danes, says Mette Heiberg to Ekstra Bladet.