the Alternative is headed for the threshold on top of a number of møgsager, and it should get the party's political leader, Uffe Elbæk, to resign from the post before the upcoming elections.
so says the party's candidate at the head of the jutland peninsula in the last election, Kim Jensen, who also has served in the party's political leadership.
to Ekstra Bladet he points out that møgsagerne - by a former kasserers suspect regnskabsrod - each has been an expression of a 'lack of discernment in the leadership'. About Uffe Elbæks role in the party, says Kim Jensen:
- Both externally and internally have David as a leader of crucial importance to the party, but unfortunately, he shows a complete lack of willingness to dialogue about his person.
- In my opinion he has put his credibility and political capital over the track, and any hope of a parliamentary future for the Alternative relies on the fact that he comes back as a political leader before the election. The voters are simply gone of on him. He is 'dead man walking', says Kim Jensen, who outside of political work, has marked itself as a music producer for big names such as Kim Larsen, the Black Sun and Johnny Madsen.
Jensen, who remains a member of the Alternative, believe that the election of Uffe Elbæk as the cabinet only has fanned further to personkulten around him'.
The former candidate at the head notes that the Alternative presents itself in a total transparency, but the transparency looks like, however, is more a game for the gallery'.
- Partly because the real decisions are not being taken at open meetings of working groups, and partly because the documentary about Uffe in the election campaign is edited and designed and only further serves to substantiate personkulten instead of dialogue and debate.
The documentary, as Kim Jensen is referring to is a serialized on YouTube under the heading 'Uffe to power', where a dokumentarhold a day of the week follows Uffe Elbæk in his daily work in and outside of the Palace.
- It is this prepared the campaign, which makes you can't open up for a discussion of his leadership, although there are clear cracks in his magtfundament, says the former candidate at the head.
Kim Hyttel pointing instead at the party's beskæftigelsesordfører,Torsten Gejl, as a person who will be able to reverse the downward curve as the new leader for the Alternative.Trouble: It is Elbæks personal project
the Criticism from Kim Hyttel comes after Alternativets top has been in a massive storm in the recent past. Næstforperson and a member of the main board William Stamp Nordahl Møller left the party a few weeks ago with a rant directed at Uffe Elbæk.
– I saw, unfortunately, that the sudden, most of all, looked like a personal project for Uffe Elbæk, and I have been seriously in doubt, whether he ever has taken the values and medlemsdemokratiet seriously.
Also the past treasurer and hovedbestyrelsesmedlem Theis Krarup Hansen has abandoned the Alternative.
’I can no longer stand inside in order to contribute to a project which is politically led by people who exhibit a complete lack of understanding of where the organization is today, apparently, effectively putting their own needs over Alternativets and the future, and which exhibits a blatant lack of integrity and/or competence,’ wrote Theis Krarup Hansen on Facebook.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Folketingsmedlemmet Torsten Gejl corresponds again to Kim Hyttels criticism of Uffe Elbæk. Pr photo'It's a mad man's work'
Uffe Elbæk has not had time to give an interview to the daily telegraph about the criticism. Instead regard the party's press service to Torsten Gejl, as Kim Hyttel precisely identified as its preferred leader of the Alternative.
- I think, it a bit sounds like a mad man's work, sounds Gejl response to the criticism.
- In the course of passover, he has contacted me several times with the one raving conspiracy after another. It is far-fetched. We had not had the Alternative, if it were not for Uffe. I have known him much longer than Kim, and I think Uffe is an excellent leader.
- the Criticism sounds a lot like the two previous members have raised recently. What do you say to the substance of the criticism?
- I can not recognize it. Uffe is one of them, I know, it is best to delegate. We've got the Alternative, because it has managed to involve all of us who support him.
- I have bad polls, and the one bad case after another befalls you. Get it you not to question whether the party is driven in the right way?
- the newspaper Politiken had the other day all ten storkredse in the lot, which backed up about Uffe. I also think it is hugely important that all those who should be dissatisfied, hills 100 percent up, " says Torsten Gejl.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Kim Jensen is out with a harsh criticism of Uffe Elbæk. Private'It paralyzes the whole machine'
- Kim Jensen, Uffe Elbæk is on any Alternativets foundation - it will not be something aimlessly to switch him out at the present time?
- He is both the party's strength and weakness. There is so much centered around him, so when he makes fejlvalg, then stuns the whole machine, because it is being used so much energy to cover up about the error. I believe still that we need him in the party, because he has some qualities that are very rare as the inspirer and organizer. But he has lost his credibility and political capital. I like Uffe, but I can just see that people stood by him.
- Have you considered whether you do not even need to sign you out of the party?
- No, because I can not find in other parties, that hits my points. I need a lot, which is totally promoting on climate spending, on social inequality, and which at the same time, is EU-friendly.
Møgsagerne began in earnest to rain down over the Alternative up to the local elections in 2017.
It emerged that one of the party's candidates in Copenhagen, Stine Bardeleben Interview had chosen to withdraw. In an internal mail criticized she partiledelsens 'fremmedstyring' of the regional office in Copenhagen. In addition, she highlighted that the party's candidate at the head of the capital, Niko Grünfeld, had gone solo in the case of the controversial housing complex on Amager Fælled.
Five days before the local elections could Jyllands-Posten to tell you that a krænkelsessag had hit the Alternative. A young party member had after a party had a cross-border experience with an older employee at the party at the Palace. The case led to a overgrebsanklage, which was reported to the police, but according to the accused, was not called the charge. The employee in question was fired, but shortly after was he still employed in a project abroad.
Subsequently, Mathilde Boesen, who is a former næstforperson in the party, stood up and told us about the krænkelsesagen. In the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten fixed she is a fierce criticism of the partiledelsens behavior.
– The handling felt like yet another failure, she said to the newspaper.
Jyllands-Posten has also been able to tell that another senior member in the party had been given a written warning for having acted in violation of the party's values.
Jyllands-Posten could also report that the employees in the Alternative had been urged by the head of press Magnus Haslebo to post pictures of their 'dick in the flaccid state'. The call came in an internal email to the party's employees and leadership. The images were used in conjunction with a 100-year birthday on Alternativets favorite bar, Centralhjørnet, so the party could give a little shrewd collage'. Magnus Haslebo noted that the party's leader, Uffe Elbæk, 'of course, is the idea'
the Day before the local elections against the group chairman René Block its colleagues to participate in a valgfest, as the Alternative in Copenhagen should hold. The feast was to be kept on the bar, Monastic, who both could offer a 'fuckswing' and 'dark room'.
In October last year smoke Alternativets kulturborgmester Niko Grünfeld out in a møgsag, when Radio24syv revealed that he had used the 130,000 dollars to redecorate his borgmesterkontor with designer furniture. Among the purchases were three tables to 36,000 crowns, two benches to 14,000 crowns and a custom-designed daybed to 10,000 crowns. The Grünfeld went otherwise to the choice of a 'sustainable procurement' in the municipality, where there would be 'social' and 'economic' considerations. Niko Grünfeld resigned as mayor on top of the case.
In the course of three years managed the Alternativets then political rapporteur, Carolina Magdalene Maier, to cover at least 173.790 kilometres in an airplane seat. It could be the blog Free Speech Blog tell. If anyone has the Alternative otherwise the climate as a key issue.On Facebook acknowledged the Carolina Magdalene Maier that she had flown too much. Also has Extra Leaf been able to uncover, that Uffe Elbæk had also been an avid customer of the airlines.
Last Ekstra Bladet revealed that a suspect irregularities in the accounts of Alternativets folketingsgruppe has been the case for the authorities. Behind the notification to the Danish parliament's highest body, the Presidium, is the former treasurer of the party, Theis Krarup Hansen.
– There is an issue around the mess in the economy. Which has been exchanged amounts between the national organization and Alternativets folketingsgruppe at Christiansborg. It's pretty easy to see that smoking money from the national organization to Christiansborg, but I have not been able to get an insight into what is happening with them away, he explains.