- You think just that it is something you see on Youtube, and it never happens for me.
so says the 24-year-old Kasper Suhr, who at the weekend had stolen his backhoe and found it parked at the bottom of the Ammoniakhavnen in Fredericia.
The young man working at a construction site south of the city, and just the construction site had late Saturday evening visit of the thugs.
the Four men are charged with and suspected of having stolen a utility trailer and Kasper Suhrs backhoe, which had disappeared from the construction site and was later found at the bottom of the little belt.
- I will call you in the morning by those who have hovedentreprisen. They had been called by the police at night, because there had been no vandalism, says Kasper Suhr.
the Article continues after the image ...
Kasper Suhr is currently working on a construction site, where he uses his backhoe. Private.
He drove out to the construction site with the tool in the car to fix some of the things that had been destroyed.
- We see that they've waded around in it all out on the construction site and smashed a utility trailer with my backhoe. It has been stolen, and you can't find it, he says.
Out on the construction site, he got a visit from the police, who asked some questions about rendegraveren and told him that the four arrested had said that they had put it on Ammoniakhavnen.
out Of curiosity, I'm thinking, 'rounds kraftedeme just Ammoniakhavnen on the way home', he says.
Together with his friend Mathias, he went out on the harbour, which is difficult popular among freedivers. Together they led after rendegraveren, there were some places to see.
- We go out on the wharf and have a look, there is some broken glass. So are we damned hard and looking, and there is some wood that is cracked and some dækspor over the edge. So I say to Mathias, 'they have kraftedeme not run the over the edge'.
It proved, however, that Kasper Suhrs scared slightly held the connector with the help from two fridykkeren found that rendegraveren stood at 13 meters depth.
- It is too bad, and it is tiresome, he says.
- I was hoping that it stood on a flatbed truck on the way to Poland instead. It had almost been better not to know where it was.
The successful fire department of the great ten-ton backhoe up of the port, but the machine can no longer be used for construction work.
Kasper Suhr buy a new backhoe, which can be the same as the old, should he have to cough up about a million.
- I'm annoyed that my machine is gone, for it has had a big value for me compared to what it has had of value, he says, and adds, that his father bought it ten years ago.
Whether the insurance company covers the loss, he has not found out yet. It will show up when he has talked with them on Monday.
Rendegraveren has been in the family for ten years. Private.