Astrid Søgnen was the first in today's hearing in the Oslo city, which is about the management of Utdanningsetaten in Oslo.
Søgnen was the very powerful director of Norway's largest municipal agency from 2000 to last fall, when she was pushed out of the skolebyråd Inga Marte Thorkildsen.- Everything is a construction
It was a very offensive Søgnen we got to hear in bystyresalen. Søgnen started to go hard out against his former political boss, sitting two seats away.
Inga Marte Thorkildsen has created an impression that Utdanningsetaten not have carried out political signals, started Søgnen, before she meted out a wide range of areas that are important for the current municipal council which is carried out.
Then delivered her a large stack of documents to prove that she has the right.
Everything in this case is a construction of the Inga Marte Thorkildsen, said Søgnen.Thorkildsen grilled: - it Is your leadership that is the problem? - Honour seeking bureaucrat
Søgnen rejected throughout their post Thorkildsens virkelighetsbeskrivelse, but admits that cooperation with Thorkildsen was more difficult than in the past skolebyråder in Oslo.
The former skoledirektøren felt that she received strong criticism of Thorkildsen in the media, without that she was summoned to the meetings or got specific feedback.
- I have found that it has been a styringsdialog through the media. I have wanted to take this internally.
Søgnen concluded by saying that it has been a tough half of the year.
It has been a great human load for a honour seeking bureaucrat and leader and live with the accusations of not delivering on political signals.
I can't see that it is given signals that are not realized in accordance with the intentions. I have furthermore not at any time been notified that I have not conveyed my job. Had it been so, I had expected to be called in for a meeting, ended Søgnen.- Not shades
In the spørsmålsrunden afterwards got Astrid Søgnen questions from the Ap's bystyrerepresentant It Pedersen.
- There are always shades. Do you have any responsibility for the fact that it ended in this way? asked Pedersen, the former toppbyråkraten.Inga Marte Thorkildsen after the noise about Osloskolen: - I hope some go in themselves Dagbladet Plus
But in this case, it is not gray for Astrid Søgnen. It is black and white.
- It, it is not shades. There are large and serious accusations against the agency that we have not delivered on the political order. That is what this case is all about.
- There have been serious allegations which have been disclosed to the public that the agency has not delivered on political orders. I'm very proud of what we have delivered. Therefore, I have today come out of "talking" and provided documentation on what I have delivered, said Søgnen.Thorkildsens four examples
Inga Marte Thorkildsen drew forth four specific areas where she has experienced poor cooperation with Søgnen and management in Utdanningsetaten.Working with improved ytringskultur, especially with regard to etterdønningen of Malkenes-case"Barnehjernevernet", and the implementation of the detGjennomgang of the working environment in the UtdanningsetatenArbeidet with prøveplanen
This is the first time Thorkildsen is so concrete. But more specifically, she wanted not to be in the day since Søgnen is employed in the municipality and she cannot comment on the enkeltmedarbeidere.
- There is no single event we are talking about, but from the commissioner Johansen came to power in 2015, has byråden experienced resistance. It has been demanding cooperation with Utdanningsetaten. It goes on the lack of respect and lack of rolleforståelse.
the Agency doesn't come with enough suggestions and options for implementations of political decisions, " said Thorkildsen.
Bård Folke Fredriksen from the Right reacted strongly to the Thorkildsens statement. He believes Thorkildsen uses that the municipality is the employer for Søgnen as an excuse not to be specific about what is to reason for the assertion of a lack of implementation.
- Byråden use the working environment as a sewed fig-leaves together. If the city council from in may to in day asking for specific examples of political decisions is not implemented and we don't get a response on it, deprived of our opportunity to supervise, " said Fredriksen.
- We must have a neatness as an employer. I have given examples, so I think I still as a responsible commissioner should not go into the details, black Thorkildsen.
Hallstein Bjercke (V) responds that he does not find "traces of evidence of lack of cooperation and teamwork" in all the minutes and the documents is released.- it Might be your leadership style?
Thorkildsen pulled out a number of initiative from her side for to get to a good cooperation with Søgnen and management in utdanningsetaten. And added:
I can take the criticism for some of the statements my in the media.
Bjercke continued to refer to the notification against Thorkildsen from in the autumn, that came from several leaders in the Utdanningsetaten. In the alert, it is called: "Byrådens conduct meetings with employees in Utdanningsadministrasjonen is harassing. This manifests itself in improper behavior where byråden crying out loud and screaming to some co-workers, gesturing wildly, crying and mistenkeliggjør present" .
- Can this be about you? Your leadership style? It is not the first time you are up in such a situation? Asked Bjercke.
- There is something in the interaction between us that has been very difficult. More of us need to look at how such interaction can cut out, black Thorkildsen and looked up at the Søgnen.- Would not meet me
Astrid Søgnen on their side, believe that she has taken several initiative to improve cooperation with byråden.
- I have requested many meetings to take up just these things. That byråden would not have meetings with me, I look at that part of the problem with the cooperation, said Søgnen.
- You can read all the minutes and reports, but you can't find traces of what we have talked about me.
If Thorkildsens four examples of lack of cooperation, has Søgnen the following to say:
- If I'm in the autumn had known that byrådens accusation against me was these four cases, I had saved me for a lot of unrest and concern. For these areas we have delivered from a to.