In the first episode of the new season of 'the Robinson Expedition' get the attendee Michelle Moeslund a unwell and is rushed to the hospital. Later communicate to the host, Jakob Kjeldbjerg, the remaining contestants that she does not return to the island.
- It is sick hard to see it on tv, tells Michelle to the Extra Magazine, which broke crying together, when the section was shown to snigpremieren of the new season.
- I failed in it here, and I'm not good to accept when I fail. Especially when I do not have the opportunity to come again.
Also, the participants ' response goes her on.
- They say in the section that they think they made a wrong choice when they selected me for the challenge. It is of course hard to hear that they thought I was a wrong choice, she says.
michelle's meltdown on the island due to her three weeks before had been operated on, the information she Added to the Magazine. She does not want to disclose what she was operated for.
But the hospital said that I was ready to take off.
Therefore, she had it bad already from the first day on the island.
- After the 48-hour flight, two days at the hotel and three days on the island without food and proper sleep I get the worse and worse. But I deny it and think that all the other probably also has it bad, she says.
- In the challenge I use the very last resources of my body. And then I get just a 'meltdown'.
What you do not get to see in tv is that Michelle is being operated at a hospital in Manila. Here staying she for several weeks before she can come home to Denmark.
It was hard for Michelle to accept that her time in 'the Robinson Expedition' was over.
- I get to know of the producer, that I under no circumstances can continue. Since I'm already in time to tell myself that 'I just need to be fixed quickly, and then I return to the island'.
- if you withdraw, that you were with?
I regret nothing at all. It was my life's toughest battles, but I have grown because of it. 'The Robinson Expedition' should have been a fun game, and suddenly felt the deadly, says Michelle.