Wow, it's huge. I thought that it was a small car.
the Surprise is evident, since the avid Tesla-running Erik Loklindt for the first time standing in front of the new Model 3. The broad smile will be seated, as he occupies the driver's seat to give us his first impressions of the new electric car, which many danes are supposedly waiting in these months.
Exactly how many are waiting, the Tesla doesn't, but Erik Loklindt can easily understand that customers will wait for the Model 3 after only a few minutes behind the wheel. Even he has been driven 80,000 kilometres in his Tesla Model S in three years – including many long trips abroad and weekly meetings across Denmark.
It is obvious that the Erik Loklindt have driven a Tesla before, although there is a big difference in the operation of the Model S and Model 3. Infotainmentskærmen is so to say turned on, and Model 3 has only a few buttons, as you can physically operate. The rest is done via the screen, and the car has no instruments directly in front of the driver. the
Photo: Jens Høy
the Tesla Model 3 is able to reach 100 km/h. in under four seconds, and the first kilometres, Erik Loklindt just try the car accelerationsevne of. Directly when asked whether Loklidt really have anything to use the car's fierce acceleration, the answer will come a bit dilatory:
- Well, it is the most to impress people who haven't driven the Tesla before. But it is nice to have forces in reserve in the traffic. Just amazes me that so many drivers with motorstærke cars want to race from the red light, when holding a Tesla at their side, says Erik Loklindt.
Generally, he is satisfied with its current Tesla Model S, but on the testturen shines it yet through, that there is room for improvement.
- Heating system is bad. It's cold, then pulls it in at the doors, and freezer on the feet. It, I can already feel, has been better in Model 3, says Erik Loklindt and shives to the thermometer, which shows plus-three degrees outside. the
The big infotainmentskærm is almost reversed in comparison to Erik Loklindts Tesla Model S. Photo: Jens Høy
By surprise over size bites Erik Loklindt brand in the general samlekvalitet. It is better in the new car than in his own, even though the Tesla Model 3 is not quite as premium in some detail.
- There is more plastic in Model 3, but there is also good news in the form of cup holders and hooks to hang his jacket on. The kind of practical detail I expected in the Model S, but was a little disappointed, " notes Erik Loklindt.
another positive feature of Model 3 is, according to Tesla-the veteran of the field of view diagonally to the rear.
- In the Model S can feel that the car is designed in California, where there are not many cyclists on the roads. You can simply see nothing obliquely backwards, and it is a nuisance in city traffic, where you only have mirrors to spot cyclists. It is better in Model 3, there also be perceived as a car with more daylight in. Yes, I feel well at ease, he says.
After testturen is the time to make the status, and the bottom line is positive for Model 3, if you ask Erik Loklindt.
- the Prices are good, and unless you need the extra luggage space and a slightly larger rear seat, so there is really no reason to buy a Model S rather than a Model 3.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Adjusted for the better
Photo: Jens Høy
In October I drove over 1000 miles in a Tesla Model 3 in sunny California. Testbilen was an AWD 'Long Range'model with many kilometers on the counter, and it differed somewhat from the 'Performance'version, I now have had the opportunity to try on the Danish, februarkolde roads.
the Experience of the car is only getting better. The Danish testeksemplar works better overall and is free of rattling noises are, like the car's overall finish is better.
the properties of the Model 3 is the way, the car connects to the phone. The procedure is really easy, and then it is just to have the phone on when you are going out to run. An additional key card can you have in the scrotum with the other credit card. Here offer Tesla the most flexible way to use your phone to control a car.
The big infotainmentskærm requires getting used to, as all information and settings from here. If you have set the navigation system to show the way without the sound and subsequent fiddling in other menus, so you have to close the various screens to see when to turn. Here is space for an update.
can see the charging points from E. ON and Clever is also on the minus side. They appear only, if one has tanked the power of one of the two providers.
the Seats have short cushions, and rear seat is increased around the feet. At the same time the seat cushion is very low, and there is a broad threshold, when to swing his legs out of the car. It can easily bring the dirty pants.
Exactly as in the Tesla Model S is the angle of the backrest a little too upright, the seat is comfortable for longer trips.
From 470.004 crowns
From 581.724 crowns
Tesla offers self-financing of the 'Longe Range'model from 3563 dollars per. month with a payment, and the maturity of, respectively, 35 percent and eight years.